Any speculation regarding latest Paris attacks on the fx market?

Multiple attacks all over the city of Paris in France and the government responded by closing borders. Would this effect the Euro at all? Or any other factors that people think may be significant?

Im new into forex but I would bet for a heavy drop in the Euro. Likely the rebounce will be pretty big aswell because I don´t think this really effects the economy of europe that much, but some extra costs on security henceforth could maybe fundamentally motivate atleast a small drop for the EURO?

Also want to mention my condoleances with the familliys and friends to the victems. May the victems rest in peace.

indeed this event is tragic. but i have several eur/usd shorts that i left open over the weekend, so my concerns were two-fold, both for the victims and their families and these positions

that is what happens to your mindset when you live a position open. as a trader I’ve always asked myself, when I open up a position and leave it there, what if any heavyweight news comes up bang, minus 2000 pips against me or even more, when is going to turn to my favor. so it is not advisable to leave any position open even before the next high impact news.