Quickest way to find economic data releases

This has been a frustrating area for me. I’m trying to find a source where I can instantly find out what happened when an economic report is released.

Could anyone please refer me to some good sources please?

Most brokers offer a news feature on their trading platform that instantly posts new headlines like economic releases. You might also want to take a look at the following sites:

www.bloomberg.com
www.bloombergtv.com

I don’t really know of too many internet sites that give good real-time news for the forex.

If you have a TV nearby I would recommend watching CNBC.

Bloomberg also has a radio broadcast that gives real-time news.

If you’re looking at US reports, I also recommend CNBC…they’re always prepared to report the release as soon as it comes out. Especially the major ones like GDP, CPI, and NFP

I use FXCM to demo trade and their squakbox plugin seems to release news reports right when they are released

Thanks to all of you, you have all given very relevant information that I can use in my trading.

Please keep on posting… :slight_smile:

I totally agree :slight_smile: take a look at CNBC, it is really useful and relevant to us.

And just imagine all of these resources are available at just one click of your fingers, and all for free. Indeed, they make our trading work really convenient and easy.

I have to keep track of those links. They will prove to be very useful in my trading adventure. Thanks for posting them. :slight_smile:

hey, just keep in mind… all the “free” online news report services are delayed. so if you’re trying to trade the news as it comes out, you may have to pay a hefty premium to get an instant release

Oh, is that so? I will note that down, jingwu, thanks a lot! :slight_smile:

didnt baby pips use to have an ecomonic calender? what ever happend to it?

Take a look at www.tradethenews.com they offer a free 7 day trial, they are fast as hell. Well really I don’t have anything else live to compare too, but bloomberg is too expensive as many others.

CNBC has a nice little economic section as well.

Hi there

Forex Trading, Currency Forecast, FX Trading Signal, Forex Training Course, Education, Tutorial, FX Book, Forex ebook, Learn to Trade Forex, FX Guide, Pivot Points, Currency Rates, Forex Secret, Forex Brokers, Currency Trading System, Online Forex Ma

Just click

JIM