I need fundamental data / data feed for EA's

I’m working on news trading EA’s that trade the news reports.
I see the economic calendars all over the place but it seems they get data from all different locations.

Where is the US weekly jobless claims data feed ? or any other feeds anyone is aware of ?

Please advise
Thanks

The returns shown in the statistics of the trading systems are net of commissions, landslides, and net also of the license costs of the same ones charged by the developers.

For US related data you can visit bea.gov (census bureau), as well as websites for trade and labor departments of US government. You have to create EA that will process data from the reports, i.e. take key readings, compare them with market consensus and open buy or sell orders. It can be painstaking job to find all necessary websites where original data appears.

Are you sure that you would like to waste your time and program one EA able to trade on fundamentals? Be very careful as there is very low number of traders who are trading this way, as this is the most hardest way of trading Forex market. For market psychology you would need neuron networks