How can

Is it really easy to combine technical and fundamental analysis

Well its a very open question, like is it easy to play a musical instrument? With a little effort and some time you can get simple tunes, which will entertain through a dull afternoon. With a lot of effort, great teaching and hours of practice, you might become a professional musician.

Actually, most people find that their own nature draws them predominantly to one or the other approach, either TA or FA, though even if you’re a maestro at say TA, it would be wise to at least be aware of FA developments.

A classic approach is to use FA to identify your targets and TA to time your entry.

1 Like

Well said tommor!

That is indeed informative and really well put up.

In my view, it all depends whether you are short term or long term trader. TA would be mostly what you need to trade short term. But, for long term you would definitely need FA with solid TA skills

I agree with you, Fundamental analysis is very important to understand the market trend. I have just started using FA and it shows me the results

It all depends on how long you plan on holding a trade. The longer the hold the more the involvement of FA and news events.