Holiday Trading Hours

[B]Nov. 25, 2010: US Thanksgiving Day Holiday[/B]

[B][U]Forex[/U][/B]
Please be aware that there are [U][B]NO CHANGES to forex trading hours[/B][/U]. Forex trading will continue trading until the normal close time of 4:00pm ET on Friday. Even though there are no changes to trading hours, please be aware that there may be less liquidity due to the holiday which could affect market volatility and spreads.

[B][U]CFD’s[/U][/B]
Certain CFD products will have modified trading hours due to the holiday. Below is a table and all times are in ET (New York time).

[B][U]Rollover[/U][/B]

Due to bank holidays this week, there will be 4X rollover on Tuesday Nov. 23rd and 0 rollover on Wednesday Nov. 24th. You can find the rollover calendar on DailyFX as mentioned in my post in this thread 301 Moved Permanently

Lastly, I will be out of the office starting tomorrow (Tuesday Nov 23rd). Any questions posted after today will be answered on Monday Nov. 29th.

Cheers,

Jason!

End of 2010 Holiday Trading Hours

Hello Everyone,

I will be away from the forum from Dec 22, 2010 until Jan 3, 2011. Any questions will be answered on Jan 4, 2010. As a reminder, please take note of the changes to FXCM’s trading and support hours listed in the image below.

[B]From myself and everyone at FXCM, have a happy holiday and a prosperous new year!![/B]

Cheers,

Jason

One more thing I almost forgot to mention…the forex rollover for many currency pairs will also be impacted due to the holiday. DailyFX has a rollover calendar on the website detailing any rollover changes for each currency pair. If you need help understanding how the rollover calendar works, please see the guide I posted in this thread.

-Jason

[B][U]!!!Rollover Announcement!!![/U][/B]

Please be aware that[B] rollover today (January 12, 2011) for all currency pairs will be 4X normal amounts[/B] due to the public holiday in the US on Monday.

[B]For January 17, 2011…[/B]

There’s a holiday in the United States (Martin Luther King Day) on January 17, 2011. There are no modifications to the forex trading hours; however, it will affect trading hours for the following CFD products:

[ul]
[li][B]US 30, NAS 100 and SPX 500[/B] will close @ 11:30 AM and re open @ 5:00 PM
[/li][li][B]US Oil[/B] will close @ 1:15 PM and re open @ 6:00 PM
[/li][li][B]UK Oil[/B] will close @ 1:15 PM and re open @ 8:00 PM
[/li][li][B]Metals[/B] close from 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM.
[/li][/ul]

[B]For February 21, 2011…[/B]

There’s a holiday in the United States (President’s Day) on February 21, 2011. There are no changes to the forex trading hours; however, it will affect trading hours for the CFD products listed below. All times are in GMT and for February 21 (except for JPN225 which re-opens at 00:00GMT on Feb. 22):