A few questions about FXCM

This message is for Jason Rogers

Hello Jason I have been using a live FXCM micro account for more than 2 years and I have been very impressed with the platform and the customer service I have received. When I decided to withdraw money I had no trouble with that either. My question is…you say that FXCM offer no dealing desk service and you cannot see the trades that we place and you will not make trades against us retail traders. Does that mean that AT NO TIME EVER will you place trades against us? Because I am considering depositing a pretty large chunk of money with your brokerage but I would like for you to answer that question. Thank you for your time

Hi DC,

I’m glad to hear of your positive experience trading with FXCM.

On our NDD forex execution, FXCM offsets each of your orders one-for-one with our liquidity providers, so we don’t take the market risk on the other side of your trade. Furthermore, our liquidity providers cannot see where your stop and limit orders are placed. They see all orders as coming from FXCM, so you have complete anonymity from them.

Furthermore, since you mentioned that you are thinking of adding more funds to your FXCM account, you may be interested in the lower transaction costs and additional benefits we offer to Active Trader accounts.

For more details about this, you can email <[email protected]>

Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

Hi Jason.

I’m still trading on your demo FXCM Trading Station. Whats the difference in the 3 accounts you have? As a new trader, should I open an account with you, do I choose which account I want? Which one would be the best for me?

Regards
Theuns

Hi Theuns,

The table below highlights the differences between our Standard, Active Trader and Private Client Group account types.

*The minimum deposit to open a Corporate Account/Trust/Partnership/LLC/IRA is $10,000.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,
Jason