Raghee Horner's GRaB Candles indicator for Trading Station?

I know there is a custom indicator for Raghee Horner’s 34 EMA Wave & GRaB Candles for metatrader 4, however, is there one for FXCM’s trading station because it’s my preferred platform?

Hi tophatzombie,

Please try these indicators:

FXCodeBase.COM: Forex Chart Indicators and Development • View topic - Grab
FXCodeBase.COM: Forex Chart Indicators and Development • View topic - Multi Time Frame GRAB Indicator
FXCodeBase.COM: Forex Chart Indicators and Development • View topic - GRAB Trading System Indicator

Thanks Valeria :slight_smile:

Thanks Valeria.

I was excited to find the GRaB indicator at fxcodebase, but I’ve discovered two issues:

Raghee’s 34EMAs are based on High, Low, and Close, respectively. Trading Station does not offer High or Low parameters in setting up any moving average; rather, the only choices in TS are Open, Middle and Close. The difference is significant. The developer of the indicator is in Europe, so High and Low may be possible if he has a different TS than mine in the US, but if his red and green MAs are based on Open and Close, it makes this indicator quite different from Raghee’s.

Also, note that in the TS indicator, the upper and lower colors in the 34 wave are reversed: In Raghee’s the upper EMA is green and the lower in red; the TS version is opposite–upper in red, lower in green. Not a huge deal, but something to be aware of.

If anyone has sorted out the High/Low issue for TS moving averages, I’d be very interested to hear about it. I can’t imagine why any platform would limit MAs in this way.

Thanks, Everyone.

Hi mydearwatson,

Please contact Apprentice
FXCodeBase.COM: Forex Chart Indicators and Development • Login

did you manage to figure this out? I did mine manually

Hi Sharshazza,

Was your question directed to the original poster?

I don’t use this particular indicator myself, but perhaps if you share your manual solution it may be helpful to others reading this thread. :slight_smile: