FXCM HD Android app trouble

I have installed this app on my tablet, but when I open the application it stops on first screen - the screen with the terms of agreement - it seems that the link(button) do not works and the app is blocked at this step.
I mention that the CPU is a Cortex A7 Quad Core and I am running many applications with no problems also I have to say that I am very new in Android.
Do I miss something? I need to do some setings to make the app working?

Thanks a lot for any suggestion.

Hi Cosminc77,

Please try the following steps:

[ol]
[li]First, uninstall the copy of Trading Station Mobile that’s currently on your tablet.
[/li][li]Restart/reboot your tablet.
[/li][li]Close any other apps you have running on your tablet. You can do this by going to Settings (the gear icon) and going to the Application Manager. Look at the list of Running Apps and stop them.
[/li][li]Reinstall a new copy of Trading Station Mobile from the Google Play Store.
[/li][li]If you still have difficulty logging in, then please reply back to me with details on your tablet model and internet service provider.
[/li][/ol]

Thanks,
Jason

Hello!

I have tried everything. I even reset the Android to factory settings for few times.
Nothing. Still the same trouble.

My tablet model is an Allview 3 Speed Quad HD. It is a Romanian manufacturer:
Specificatii: Allview

As the Internet provider I don’t think he has a problem because I run your application on the same network, with the same wireless router, but on another tablet.

Could it be from my tablet? Should I change it? I still can return it to the shop.

Thanks a lot!

Hi Cosminc,

Thanks for providing these additional details.

It’s especially interesting to note that you can connect on the same network using a different tablet. That suggests it has something to do with the settings on the tablet itself. While I’m not familiar with the Allview 3 Speed Quad HD, our 24-hour customer service team would be happy to troubleshoot this issue for you. Also, you might want to consider contacting the manufacturer in of the tablet and explaining to them that your other tablet is able to run Trading Station Mobile without issue. They might know of a solution. If they can’t find a solution you may want to consider exchanging it for a different model and testing your new tablet in the shop to make sure it runs Trading Station Mobile properly.

Jason