Chart drawing tools question

I’m using FXCM’s trading station. I use several charts with different time frames. How do I get my chart drawings on one chart to show up on all of my charts?

If you’re looking @ a currency pair on one tab, one timeframe and make a drawing, when you switch to other timeframes it will be there…

Are you not seeing this?
Are you saying you want drawings to transfer to multiple tabs? Because, as far as I know that is not possible.

Hi THZ,

By chart drawings, I assume you’re referring to the indicators you’ve applied to the chart. You can save these as a chart template by going to the menu at the top right of your Marketscope charts window and selecting Templates > Save Template.

Then when you want to apply these indicators to another chart, you can go to Templates > Apply Template.

Please let me know whether that answers your question.

Thanks,
Jason

I have about 6 charts for the same currency pair but different time frames. The horizontal trend line that I drew on the first chart doesn’t show up on the other charts. If there a way to fix that on trading station desktop? I’m using a demo account.

Hi THZ,

First, you must draw your trend line on one chart and save the chart template as described in my previous post. Then you can apply this template to another chart for the same currency pair, and you will see the same trend line appear.

You can also use a price alert. But your drawing options are limited and it’ll only appear on a bid or ask chart, and not both.