FXCM mini account

Hello,

Is it possible to open a mini account with FXCM? The only options I get when trying to open a live account are the following: standard (2,000+), active trader and private client. I live in Sweden and would like to open my first live account with $1,000. Is this not possible?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Nikz,

Just to clarify, all three FXCM account types (Standard, Active Trader and Private Client Group) will allow you to trade mini lots and even micro lots where you can risk as little as 10 cents per pip on a trade.

*The minimum deposit to open a Corporate Account/Trust/Partnership/LLC/IRA is $10,000.

While the minimum to open a new FXCM account is $2000, that minimum does not apply to existing FXCM account holders. However, since we introduced this new account minimum recently, you are welcome to send me an email at <[email protected]> with your application details. I can try to follow up with our Operations department for you to see if they can make an exception.

Thank you for the reply! I sent you an e-mail.

It’s my pleasure, Nikz. I’ve responded to your email. :57:

I do not wish to open a standerd account but am thinking of a smaller size a micro or mini. How much would I need to deposit to fund a small account. $50.00 - $250.00 ?