FXCM Open House 2015 – Try Our Best Trading Tools for Free

FXCM is hosting an Open House for a limited time so that you can test our best products and resources for yourself with no commitment at all. We want you to see the advantages of being with FXCM, and we’re going to do that by letting you test-drive our most popular trading resources for yourself.

For a limited time you will have access to:

FXCM Apps: This limited-time access period includes $500 in App Store credit for FXCM-created applications, strategies and programs at the FXCMApps store. You can use this store credit right now.

Premium products from DailyFX including:

360° Course: The 360° program is a full educational curriculum that emphasizes ‘probability-based trading’ using data from the DailyFX Traits of Successful Traders research series. The course includes a curriculum that teaches traders to simplify fundamental and technical analysis while keeping an eye on the all-important factor of risk management.

DailyFX on Demand – The Ultimate Trading Room: This includes access to four market sessions per day covering the most active periods in the market which an analyst, instructor or strategist will cover economic announcements, data prints and price movements as they happen. DailyFX on Demand also includes access to Real-time SSI and bank research through the live sessions.

DailyFX PLUS: This is the client portal for DailyFX.com where we offer our On-Demand video course, The Live Classroom and the DailyFX PLUS Trading Signals. This portion of the website has grown massively in recent years, and can bring value to traders in a multitude of different ways.

Access FXCM Open House 2015

Marketing for brand rebuilding

I frankly like FXCM. I think they are passionate about what they are doing and I hope they succeed and if I had to wager on it, I would bet they do. Peace, prosperity, and pleasantries to all.

Cheers.

Hear yeah bro. But FXCM are not the be all and end all of brokers. Especially if your outside the US of A. However it is a marketing excerise repair a damaged brand. Marketing 101, the 4 (7) P’s. In marketing physical goods thats product, place, price, promotion. Services we add people, processes and physical evidence into that.

Thats all this is. Interest but my broker is pro active and protected its clients and their risk by reducing leverage and increasung margin requirements at Christmas last year , a full month before the … hit the fan

Classic song from my childhood:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyvMdqvH2zg

Passionate we are! :slight_smile:

I think you would be hard pressed to find many brokers that devote as much attention and resources to the tools and resources we offer our traders.

I wanted to try some of the tools but I’m having some trouble getting $500 of credit. I tried removing and updating my cart 1 by 1. It’s giving me an arbitrary %-off.

edit: Sigh, ok so not everything is free. I tried removing different ones and found out the coupon could not be applied to: Indicator risk-to-reward $25 and Excel trade analyzer 1 or 2 $129/$249. Not much of a test drive!

Hi Kashix,

This limited-time access period includes $500 in App Store credit for FXCM-created applications, strategies and programs at the FXCMApps store. It does not include the apps created by third party developers.

In his latest video, DailyFX Chief Currency Strategist John Kicklighter discusses the following:

[I]Talking Points[/I]
• Analysis brings us to the highest probability trading scenarios, but sometimes markets surprise
• It’s important to be prepared for a change in market conditions with strong ‘alternative scenario’ trades
• We look at trends of various conviction - risk, Euro and Dollar - and assess best alternatives

DailyFX analysts, instructors and strategists cover economic announcements, data prints and price movements as they happen in the Ultimate Trading Room at DailyFX on Demand which is free for a limited time during FXCM Open House 2015.