Can't log into FXCM

Is this due to RS? The website says it’s closed for the weekend and marketscope says I’m entering the wrong password. What’s going on? I have an open position!

Cannot login either.
Edit: they’ve been hacked.

Me too. Same Info like kashix. Closed for the weekend. Wrong password.

they’ve been the subject of a cyber attack
FXCM the Target of Cyber Crime, Launches Investigation | Finance Magnates

you’ll obviously have access to their trading desk in order to close or amend open positions, so best you ring them until everything is back up to normal.

Change your password and you can log on your platform again.
I have to say, this is unusual and unexpected, and i am concerned!

Hello Everyone,

Below is a copy of the announcement we posted this morning: Statement on FXCM Cybersecurity Incident (NYSE:FXCM)

[B]Statement on FXCM Cybersecurity Incident[/B]

NEW YORK, Oct. 1, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – FXCM Inc. (NYSE:FXCM) (“FXCM” or “the Company”), a leading online provider of foreign exchange (FX) trading and related services, today announced that it was the victim of a criminal cybersecurity incident involving unauthorized access to customer information. At this time FXCM has identified a small number of unauthorized wire transfers from customer accounts; however, all funds have been returned to the appropriate accounts and the customers have been contacted.

FXCM received an email from a hacker claiming to have unlawful access to customer information. FXCM immediately notified the FBI of this threat and is cooperating with the FBI’s investigation. FXCM also immediately launched a full investigation, working with a leading cybersecurity firm, to investigate the cybersecurity incident and protect customer information. FXCM, along with the leading cybersecurity firm, is conducting an extensive forensic investigation to determine the scope of the incident and identify affected customers. Affected customers will be notified.

The Company has established a dedicated webpage where members can access information, including frequent questions and answers. Read the FAQ

Customers with additional questions can contact FXCM representatives, who are available 24 hours a day: Contact Customer Support.

FXCM takes the privacy and security of our customer information very seriously and we are dedicated to protecting that information. As we learn more, we will continue to provide updates.

As a precautionary measure, we require all clients to reset their passwords on their trading accounts. Please reset your password using the following instructions.

How to Reset your password:
[ol]
[li]Visit www.myfxcm.com and select Forgot Login/Password?
[/li][li]Select Forgot Password
[/li][li]Complete the Steps to Reset Your Account Password
[/li][/ol]
Your new password must contain all of the following:
[ul]
[li]A minimum of 8 characters in length
[/li][li]At least one lower case letter
[/li][li]At least one number
[/li][/ul]
Note: Upper case letters are permitted but not required. Special characters are not permitted.

Mirror Trader clients will be required to log back into their account after updating their password to have all systems re-enabled for trading.

Hello Jason,

Sorry to hear about that incident. I was a bit concerned to be honest. Last thing i want to do is move elsewhere! Seems you are not the only ones according to Reuters:

“FXCM is the latest U.S. corporation to become a victim of a cybersecurity attack, adding to a list that includes Target Corp , Apple Inc and JPMorgan Chase & Co.”

I like to think this will strengthen your cybersecurity to eventually come out clean as you always do.

I agree. I’m back in my account with ease. Hope everything is well on FXCM’s end.