Fxcm please

this is a bit over the top. i can not trade with a divergence of 60 points.

please get your numbers straight

and no, its not due to my internet conection. different computers, different locations and 2 seperate sellphones show the exact same numbers

by the way, this is a perfect example of why you should NOT trade with Meta-Trader. if id be using metatrader i would have never seen this divergence.

Hi TURBONero,

We are currently investigating reports of a potential issue with the operational functionality of the Trading Platform. If you feel that you have been negatively impacted by this potential issue, please log an audit and our dedicated team will provide you with a resolution. In the description of the audit, please provide us with the following (if applicable):

• Ticket number
  • Pair traded
  • Size of order
  • Long or Short
  • Desired order rate
  • Any conditional orders affected

At FXCM we take trade audits extremely seriously. We have a team dedicated to dealing with these specific situations. Please submit a detailed report of your situation via the link below.

LLC: Trade Audit Form for Trading Inquiries Form - FXCM
LTD: Trade Audit Form for Trading Inquiries - FXCM
AU: Trade Audit Form for Trading Inquiries - FXCM
Markets: Trade Audit Form for Trading Inquiries - FXCM

Our specialized team will review your situation and respond.

Thanks,
Jason

Hi TURBONero,

I just received an update from our tech support team that the issue is now resolved. Please let me know if you still have any difficulties. As I mentioned above, please log a trade audit, if any of you had any real account trades that were negatively impacted. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Dear Jason,

unfortunately it is a real account. the Damage is around €9000 on this account.

I just read your contract regarding this:

So basicly filling any reports wont change anything as it seems FXCM is not really accountable for their computer systems and even if the blackout lasted days/weeks/months and even if a server of yours burns down with my account on it and any given sum of money, the datas get lost, i wouldnt get any money back.

Is that how this is to be understood?

Or should i understand it the way of: “well, were really really trying hard, but in case we fail - **** happens - and it isnt our fault anyways”?

I am very ok with and i know the risk of requotes or bad connection and i completely understand that there can be difficulties. But a 2 hours long lasting difficulty is a bit to much, especially considering that at the top the difference between price quotes of FXCM and the real price were far above 100 points. Take away the problem that i was not able to close any of my open trades. To round it all up, the telephone support was not available in germany to undertake any actions from my side.

FXCM offered to have a look at it and you just complain about a standard contract??? What do you expect from them now. :slight_smile:

That they have a standardcontract with that clause doesn’t mean they will not correct it for you. :slight_smile:

Silly TurboNero. :wink:

ah i just wrote a long text here but in the middle of it decided to delete it, your right im beeing silly right now and a bit of a crybaby. lets see what happens the newxt few days.

I filled 3 inquiries for 3 positions which were affected by the server issues. the positions afterwards were on my terms so nothing to fill about.

Hi TURBONero,

I’m glad you filed those trade inquiries.

As Toekan has said, FXCM is happy to review your case. If an error on our part negatively impacted your trades, the Trade Services Team can make the appropriate correction to your account. :slight_smile:

Thank You Jason,

im quite surprised that i got confirmation of FXCM that 30% of the profitable trades will be refunded to me by FXCM. its not 100% but to be honest i expected absolutely nothing so its a very positive surprise. Great job fxcm and i have to appologise for my agressive tone in the posts in this thread.

It’s my pleasure, TURBONero :57:

I’m glad the Trade Services Team was able to resolve this issue to your satisfaction.