Fxcm crashed?

None of the charts or my buy/sell orders are updating? It’s been stuck for the last 15 minutes and i’ve tried relogging, reinstalling the client.

My buy and sell orders are just sitting there not moving at all.

EDIT Nevermind it’s back up now… dunno what happened.

They’re updating just fine on this website

Streaming Forex Rates - FXStreet

Hi Hyper,

There was a tech issue on our end that has since been resolved. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Please note that if you had been trading on a real account, instead of a demo account, you would be able to file a trade inquiry if you felt any trades were negatively impacted by an issue on our end. The Trade Services Team would then investigate your case and make the appropriate correction to your account if necessary.

That’s good to know Jason although I checked the FXCM Twitter numerous times and there was no tweet about it, even now there’s been no mention of it.

Communication is essential with things like that and it would be nice to see the Twitter a bit more active :slight_smile:

I appreciate your feedback regarding Twitter and will pass that on. In the meantime, it’s worth noting that you can get the latest information regarding the status of FXCM’s platforms at fxstatus.com

Hello Jason… Is the FXCM website working, ok? It does not appear to be accepting new demo account clients. The sing up button continues to spend, through the weekend, for hours, even after multiple attempts. I am browsing as normal, everywhere else, otherwise… Any ideas?

Hi and welcome to the forum!

Since the forex market trades 24 hours a day during the week, we often use Saturday, when the trading desk is closed, to perform routine maintenance and updates on our servers. When demo servers are offline for maintenance, then you cannot register for a new practice account. Please try again now that trading is open. :slight_smile: