Trading station mobile needs tick volume!

This post is for you Jason. I know you are very active representative of FXCM on this forum. I love the trading station app, but it is useless to me as I use tick volume to make trading decisions. I can only use it to monitor trades I am already in, but even that is hard without tick volume. Volume is essential in trading and I cannot believe that it is missing in the app. Please let the team that updates the app to add tick volume in the next update, it will be very helpful to many people. Also when you are aware that the team is working on adding tick volume, I would appreciate if you can respond here to give us a heads up, of course if you are allowed to.

Do you mean the phone app?

Is that actually quick enough trading on the tick chart via the mobile network? I assume that the latency is far greater than working via LAN.

Just curious.

Yea the phone app. The data feed is just as good as on the desktop and trade executions too. However I’m talking about tick volume. The app only offers real volume and I really need tick volume.

I’m glad you’re pleased with TS Mobile overall. I’ve passed along your request for tick volume to our mobile app development team and will let you know if that becomes available in a future update to the software.

Thanks for your feedback :57: