Metastock Pro

Hello,
Just wondering, am i able to link Metastock pro to the data feed if i had an account with you ? Thanks

Hi ADXrising,

While FXCM has no formal relationship with Metastock, we provide our data feed freely via API to any clients who wish to use it with their preferred charting platform. Our website has details about FXCM API options. You can reach out to your chart provider to see if they can use this information with their programs.

PS: I notice you asked the same question to several Australian brokers. Please note FXCM Australia is regulated by ASIC, and we have an office in Sydney. We’d love you to visit, if you’re ever in the area. :slight_smile:

Thank you for replying,
I’ve seen the API option but i don’t have any knowledge of how to use it, i’m not even totally sure what it is but people with programming skills i guess could figure it out but unfortunately i’m not one of those people, thanks a lot.

Have you reached out to your chart provider? They might be able to tell you how to integrate data from an API with their platform.

If not, I might be able to suggest an alternative for you. Is there a particular feature of Metastock Pro you could not find on the platforms FXCM offers?