Chart Difference

Hi Jason,

Why there is a difference in chart. I have taken the first snapshot at 11.30 AM IST today. 2nd snapshot at 2.8 PM today. The GAP doesn’t appear in the second chart.

Wondering what is the issue in this. This snapshot is for EURUSD 5 Minutes chart.

Hi Ramkirshnavarma,

It looks like you are using TradingView’s charts. As confirmation, I checked the 5-minute chart on my Trading Station Desktop, and it doesn’t show any gap for EUR/USD like the one shown in your first image. Your second chart image looks correct.

It’s hard to tell without knowing more details, but it seems like the first chart did not load all the data correctly on your web browser. The error might have corrected itself later in the day, perhaps when you refreshed the webpage.

If you still have questions about these charts, please let me know.

Thanks Jason,

Not sure loading is the problem because I have faced the same issue in with USDCAD as well. i have send the concern to TradingView team as well. Will update you on this

Thanks for providing this info, Ramkirshnavarma

When you say you faced the same issue with USD/CAD, has it since been resolved like it seems to have been with your EUR/USD chart?