Trading Central Indicator

Jason,

I was recently snooping around on the FXCM apps site and downloaded a few indicators and I am having an issue with one of them the Trading Central Indicator when I trey to run it I get to following error

Its not abig deal as I doubt I will use it much but was curious as to what its about. I was thinking of uninstalling and reinstalling but figured I would post here to see if doing that is a waste of time.

Also I downloaded the risk management indicator and its works as designed but I see some flaws with it. Could be user error (most likely) but you have to enter the amount of pips you want to risk on your stop and then the percentage of the account your want to risk then it tells you enter X amount of lots. Thats great but I dont set stops according to pips I set it according to price and most of the time I am not trying to calculate the amount of pips that is (its the point of why I downloaded the indicator to do it for me). Is there a way to make it so I can add the entry price and then the stop price and have it figure the rest out for my lazy ass :smiley:

Hi Bob,

That indicator is working properly on my Trading Station Desktop.

Please go to Help > About FXCM Trading Station and make sure you have the latest version as shown:

If you have an older version, please go to Help > Software Updates. After confirming you have the latest version, you can try installing the indicator again.

Please let me know whether or not that works for you.

Not in the current version of the risk management indicator, but I’ve shared your feedback with our programmers. For now, you can use the Ruler function on Marketscope to calculate the amount of pips for you.