Tradestation desktop to web to mobile

I got a question about the tradestation platform. Is there a way to save my stuff say a couple moving averages and some support and resistance lines on the desktop platform and see them when I open it on the web based platform or the mobile platform. As I travel around a lot during the day and when I see a setup on my desktop thats not quite there yet but will be soon but I have to move to another location I usually miss the setup as I have to reset my chart back up on each as I go. Lets just say the USD/JPY I like the 180 level and I put a line there on my desktop platform but have to go to work and dont have the desktop platform there I use the web based but find I have to redo my charts every time. Is there a way I can save my work and pull it up on either meaning I can save it on the desk top platform and bring it up on the web based or save my work on the web based and bring it up on my desk top? I dont really use the mobile app but I do have it just in case but the mobile is no big deal at least not to me. Just seeing as it would make my life a lot easier if I can.

Hi Bob,

The charts on Trading Station Desktop, Web and Mobile are stored differently so the settings from one platform type cannot be transferred to another. However, you can save your Trading Station Desktop profile, chart layout and templates. You can then copy these saved files to another computer to load on Trading Station Desktop from there.

We are currently beta-testing a new web-based platform that will let you save your chart settings on one computer and see them when you log into your account on another. However, this beta platform will only work with demo accounts at this time: 301 Moved Permanently