Welcome!

Hello Everyone,

My name is Peter Davis, and I am an official representative from FXDD. FXDD is an NFA regulated firm based in New York City, with our headquarters in 7 World Trade Center.

Please feel free to use this thread as a way of asking any questions about your account, trading software or anything related to your FXDD experience.

Happy Trading!

Hello Peter Davis, why when i open FXDD not have member or login area?? Not like usual broker do. But i know, FXDD is one of best broker in the World. And i like his verified creditcard within the bill on the latest 3months (very safe verified method i think). I would like FXDD too due suitable with my type. Maybe someday i will change to FXDD. :slight_smile:

Btw in my country, lot of trader usin FXDD. Thats the fact u should know. The best of two most broker uses in my country. :slight_smile:

Hello Spidypips, thanks for your comments. Regarding your question, we do not have a web-based portal for account information on our website. Customers must login to their account to access their information, and contact support/sales to update any personal details.

Hello Peter,
I visited the FXDD US Division website, and noticed you are advertising a Crude Oil CFD product with 1:1 leverage per the Dodd-Frank requirement (along with spot gold and silver). Can US residents now trade Crude Oil through FXDD on a cash basis?

You can trade crude oil with 1:1 leverage with FXDD in the US. It is not a CFD, but an over the counter product. 1 standard lot is the equivalent of 100 barrels. You can trade as little as 1 barrel per trade, which has a margin requirement around $96 dollars.

This is great news! I believe FXDD is the first broker to offer a crude oil OTC product to USA customers. You deserve some applause for this! In compliance with Dodd-Frank, even at 1:1 margin, this is in my opinion a much better way to trade crude oil (or any commodity) versus ETFs/ETNs.