FxGrow Introduction

Dear traders,

My name is Anna Stelma and I am part of the team over at forex broker [B]FxGrow[/B].

From now on I will be a regular visitor of this forum so if anybody has any questions or enquiries, please feel free to comment or start a thread and I will get back to you ASAP.

For those of you who are perhaps unaware of FxGrow, you really don’t know what you’ve been missing :slight_smile:

To make my point let me give you some of the highlights about [B]FxGrow[/B]:

• [I]Trade forex, CFDs, energies, and precious metals
• Ultra low spreads now from as low as 0.00001
• STP execution
• Cutting edge trading platforms such as NetStation
• EU regulated with CySEC license
• Committed to transparency and client protection
• Fast and secure payment options[/I]

You will also be interested to know that we are always running some great promotions as a way to welcome new clients and to reward those who continue to trade happily with us.

So please visit our website for details or just comment below if you have any particular questions – I’m here to help!

Best Regards,
FxGrow Support

I am trading with FxGrow and was mainly attracted by their low spreads and the ability to do trading using their web based Netstation.

The customer support was good and my trading account was verified within 1 day. I am also getting technical analysis updates which give me more trading profits now.

As they are ECN broker so it is best suitable for traders who are looking to do their trades using any combination of trading systems. They are True ECN so i did not get any slippages in my orders which are executed on time and never face any re-quotes.

All of my withdrawals are paid on time by FxGrow :35:

[I]Dear John Sanders,

[B]FxGrow[/B] strives to deliver outstanding, innovative, and professional trading services to its clients and partners through the use of state of the art technology. All of our business strategies are built on a framework of the highest ethical standards and values. At FxGrow, Integrity, Transparency and Commitment are more than ideals; they are a way of life.

Best Regards
FXGrow Support[/I]