Tengku Djan Ley - Prince of Drift, renews contract with FXOpen

[I]Asia’s Drift Champion 2009/2010 Tengku Djan Ley, Prince of Drift, renews contract with FXOpen for 2011-2012.[/I]

[B]May 20, 2011.[/B] FXOpen, one of the world’s leading FOREX brokerage companies, is pleased to announce that FXOpen has renewed their contract with Tengku Djan Ley, the Prince of Drift and Asia’s Drift Champion for the years 2011-2012.

FXOpen is glad to be working with such a professional person like Tengku Djan Ley. He has represented the Company in major Drift competitions and has made the FXOpen Drift Series team popular on the local drifting scene. Tengku Djan Ley has constantly displayed extensive experience, outstanding car-handling abilities and at all times proved to be the most consistent driver.

FXOpen has always backed active youth in many endeavours and supported their sports activities helping to develop praise-worthy and valuable character traits. The Company has enthusiastically sponsored drifting. It appealed to FXOpen because of its similarity with the essence of the company’s business. Drifting, the most favourite motorsport in the region, demands highly developed skills, quick analysis and response to an ever-changing environment. These same qualities are the basis for success in trading. Moreover, drifting fosters a strong will and courage - the qualities useful for future success in any activity.

“I’m honoured to have FXOpen as my sponsor. I hope to continue and improve my performances during competitions. I will show my best performance to please my fans. Hopefully emerging champion once again,” commented Tengku Djan Ley, Prince of Drift Malaysia.

“This new contract is a logical continuation of our partnership which is profitable for both parties. We are extremely happy to see Tengku Djan in our team for the new season and we believe that he will proudly represent our company and will show best of him to enjoy the fans,” commented Denis Peganov, Development Director with FXOpen.