FXOpen launches new FxStat Tradebook

[I]FxStat Tradebook a social automatic trade service for traders[/I]

[B]July 13, 2011.[/B] FXOpen, one of the world’s leading FOREX brokerage companies, is pleased to announce the launch of the FxStat Tradebook, a new social automatic trade service that allows traders to follow the activity of the FxStat traders that have the best performance.

Through Tradebook, traders can start executing their trades and achieve success. Clients can choose the traders they want to follow according to their strategy and their results, while still having complete control over their portfolio and investments.

FxStat Tradebook also provides a platform for traders to analyze the signal providers, trades and strategy of each trader that wants to become a signal provider before accepting the clients request to become a signal provider, and they must comply with a couple of terms and conditions.

If the trader doesn’t respect FxStat Tradebook strict code of practice and trading rules, their application will be rejected.

[B]Further features of FxStat Tradebook include:[/B]

• The ability to manage several accounts from one place
• Create a portfolio by pooling together the top performing currency from each strategy provider
• Over 150 detailed statistics and analysis to assist traders in the selection of strategies
• Real time (low latency) order processing from signal provider to signal follower
• Receive email notifications on each activity including buy, sell, close and orders
• Receive daily, weekly and monthly trading reports on each account
• Real time position monitoring
• Close open positions manually from a web based platform
• Full control over your trading accounts (add and remove signal providers)
• Real traders with real money and real accounts providing signals
• Economic calendar
• Forex market news
• Forex market trading time

For more information about FxStat Tradebook, please visit the FXOpen Website.

[B]About:[/B]

[B]FXOpen [/B][I]is one of the world’s biggest retail FOREX companies with more than 217,000 active accounts (Micro, Standard and ECN) and over $65 billion in traded volume passing through its platforms on a monthly basis. It provides its clients with everything necessary to get the most and the best from FOREX trading: advanced trading technology, reliable order execution and dedicated support. With the introduction of the first ever MT4 ECN trading platform coupled with PAMM accounts the Company solidified its position as a MT4 technology innovator and the driver of the market development.[/I]

For further information, please, contact:
FXOpen
Press and Media Relations