FXOpen is now regulated by ASIC

Can you help my sister (Act#274050)? See too is US Resident, and when she tried to withdraw the system said her PIN was incorrect. She did the PIN recovery by uploading new docs and shortly thereafter her login was no longer working. She has been unable to withdraw her money and isn’t having much luck contacting support. She sent an email and tried the online chat neither of which have recieved a response. Please help!

Hi

I have spoken with the finance director. The details for your sister’s payment have been sent to the bank today.
The account has been paid out automatically.

Regards

Is fxopen(.)com also regulated?

No, but they are registered FSPR NZ and are a member of the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme.

FXOpenaus is regulated by ASIC

Under regulation is there insurance for retail clients accounts if FXopen was to go under?

Kinda confose here, you said FXOpen.com is not regulated?
What is FXOpenaus anyway?

All ASIC regulated brokers are required to have insurance. ASIC also has safeguards that ensure a broker will cease operations before bankruptcy.

fxopen.com is registered in New Zealand’s offshore scheme but as mentioned, has membership with the NZ dispute resolution scheme which gives you someone to complain to should things go wrong. There have not been any complaints to them so far so it’s all good.

FXOpenAUS is an ASIC regulated Australian broker that marries a strictly regulated environment with FXOpen’s advanced ECN technology. Have a look at our website at fxopenaus.com for details.

So fxopenaus and fxopen are essentially two different brokers?

Correct. We share the same ECN technology developed by FXOpen though.

Ok, thank you for explanation
Will try to compare them

flee this broker, will lose your money

my name is , Sandro Rogério, I Am Brasil.

I would like to ask for help in this organ to help me.

I am a forex trader, the company has opened up (FXOPEN.COM. broker forex).

I did a bank transfer to a local account, they provided me. I’m from Brazil.

realized the transfer to this account, so that the company did not credit the amount in my trading account.

she claims not identified receipt.
I consulted only my bank in Brazil (Itau SA), and they confirmed that the transfer was made, and my money not voutou to my account.

please ask you to help me recover my money, I sent several emails to this company, and he does not answer, to my emails.

I have the vouchers and the extract from my bank account to prove that the money came out and did not return.

do not speak English but I can answer any questions by email.

thank you very much

Hello sanrogerio

Have you tried to contact the Financial Dept? I’ve been with FXopen with depo/wd using Wire Transfer with no problem at all

Any FXOpen staff could verify this problem?

Ouh, really bad news.
Why there are so many broker that have problems like this?
What will happen if all broker done their job fairly and never against the clients?

FXOpen is good broker in the world. The payment option is various to make deposit and withdrawal.
So the traders can follow this broker and making the profit everytime and everywhere. :slight_smile:

So do you work as a regulated broker with australian traders only? What about the other countries?

Various trademarks held by their respective owners.
FXOpen Markets Limited, a company duly registered in Nevis under the company No. C 42235. FXOpen is a member of The Financial Commission.
FXOpen AU Pty Ltd., a company authorised and regulated by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC). AFSL 412871 – ABN 61 143 678 719.
FXOpen Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under company number 07273392 and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (previously, the Financial Services Authority) under FCA firm reference number 579202.

You can choose any of the companies and open an account.

So it doesn’t matter where I am from and what company I choose?
I don’t quite understand what the purpose is to create multiple sub-brands under the same brand.

Yes, you can register with any of FXOpen Companies.
Each FXOpen company is registered in different jurisdiction areas.

Okay, thank you for your answer!