Negative Balance Protection (FxPro UK)

“FxPro uses an automated transaction monitoring and risk-management system to ensure that a client’s balance will never fall below the level of their initial deposits, protecting them from any losses beyond their original investment at FxPro’s cost.”

Hello,

Is there any catch to this so under any circumstances I will never owe FxPro broker money? even if there is a massive slippage like the USD/CHF incident?

Has anyone had any experiences with this or please can you give me your opinion?

Thanks

Well you are talking of one of the best brokers in the business, so expected. I didn’t trade the pair but I got the email that said, they were sticking to their commitment to erase all negative balances. So no one owed FXPro.

Do you recommend FXPro? I am from the UK and I can’t decide from FXPro and FXCM.

Dear Coughs,

FxPro offers ‘Negative Balance Protection’ (‘NBP’) to all Retail Clients irrespective of the volumes traded. NBP forms part of the inherent Service Agreement agreed to by the client prior to the establishment of a business relationship; you can find the below in the Client Agreement (Annex A, section 5.1) at the following link Legal Documentation | Documents | FxPro.

5.1 CFDs. Which are leveraged products, incur a high level of risk and can result in the loss of all of the client’s invested capital. However, it should be noted that FxPro operates on a ‘negative balance protection’ basis; this means that the client cannot lose more that his/ her initial investment.

Shall you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Kind regards,

FxPro Team

Dear Emeraldorc,

Thank you very much for your kind comment!

Kind regards,

FxPro Team

Great advantage! How is your spreads comparing to FXCM and do you offer a free VPS to your large accounts? Thank you.

Dear Coughs,

You can check our spreads here: Compare Forex Spreads | Spreadbetting | FxPro

And we do offer a VPS solution for our clients at a cost of $30 per month (free for VIP clients). For more information, please see here: VPS | Algorithmic Trading | Online Forex Trading | FxPro.

Please do let me know shall you have any more questions.

Kind Regards,

FxPro Team

Absolutely! I trade with them. No issues but I suggest you get cTrader for the ECN service.

Am I right in thinking you trade using volume/VSA Emerald?

If so, how do you find C trader for this.

Thanks