On my first withdrawal, can I withdraw all deposits and some profit?

Hi FxProUK

I have made several deposits via the same credit card over the last 10 months. I have never made a withdrawal.

However, now account is now in profit, I am unsure of the withdrawal process. On your website it says the withdrawal is done as a refund to the deposit. Does this mean I can only withdraw my deposited funds and not my profits on the first withdrawal?

If this is the case, do the withdrawals have to match the deposit amounts e.g. first deposit of £100, then another one of £100, then £300. Can I withdraw £500 in one, or does it have to be done separate? +If that deposit made £75 profit, could I withdraw a total of £575 all at once refunded back to the card?

Please advise, thank you…

Dear rockywoof,

Please be informed that you have 6 months to withdraw your funds back to your credit/debit card up to the amount you deposited with that credit/debit card.
All the profits that exceed your deposits you can withdraw by bank wire.

Should you have any questions please contact our Customer Support which is available 24/5 via

Kind regards,
FxPro Team

Please be informed that you have 6 months to withdraw your funds back to your credit/debit card up to the amount you deposited with that credit/debit card.
All the profits that exceed your deposits you can withdraw by bank wire.

Thank you for your response. What if the deposit was more than 6 months ago, can i still withdraw via credit card.?

Dear rockywoof,

Funds deposited more than 6 months ago can be withdrawn by bank wire.

Kind regards,
FxPro Team