• Scalpers

Scalpers and would be scalpers

Category: Uncategorized
    Last Activity: 12-28-2015 01:49 PM

49 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Day to Day Scalper
  • Forex Trading Tips

Effective Forex Trading Tips To Help Beginners Succeed In The Foreign Exchange Trading Market

Are you one of those who have heard about Forex trading but not sure what it really is? Or you would like to find forex trading tips on how it works and if you can make money out of it, but not sure whom to ask? Well, I can tell you are not alone in this situation. Many people think that they are familiar with Forex trading, but in reality, most of them think that forex trading has something to do with stocks or bonds.

Last Activity: 03-23-2017 10:28 AM

42 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Pip and Point Problems
  • Swing Trading

Swing traders who keep the positions from one day to four days.Traders who uses Daily chart to trade GBP/USD.Traders who trades in the direction of primary trend in trending markets.and who trades on both sides ie buying and selling in sideways markets.

Last Activity: 12-28-2015 01:50 PM

18 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Swing Trading
  • Financial Recovery Traders

Financial Recovery Traders is a social network group for traders who have recently suffered heavy losses or would like to raise more funds to protect themselves from future trading disaster. In this network, you can ask or offer advice that serves the benefits of traders who have experienced a hard time trying to raise money again or to revive their trading account. Your initial help first, is to help draw peopleís attention to the social group. There is no discussion on trading tricks or strategies or risk management or what went wrong in the past. The fact is, what has happened has happened how Ė the next big question is how does one get up and go again.

Last Activity: 02-26-2016 04:52 PM

6 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Trade In Most Safest Way..
  • FXWM

A place to discause traders need and trading system

Last Activity: 08-10-2010 03:13 PM

1 member(s)
    This group doesn't have any discussions yet.
  • Forex Millionaires/Trainee millionaires club

This if for people who would like to turn 1000 to 1,000,000 in 12 months.

We hope to be a focused and result-oriented group, taking every opportunity available to us to achieve our goal.

We respect each member and their point of view and always remember that we all don't viw things the same way, yet, we have similar goals.

Everyone's welcome!

Last Activity: 04-01-2017 06:58 PM

244 member(s)
  • FREE FOREX SIGNALS

We will provide free forex signals in this group. Please try them at your demo account before going a live trade. The signals will be available by 00 GMT. However, We do not trade everyday. We trade when the market gives us signals because we are not signals creator. Please join us!

Last Activity: 04-20-2017 08:25 PM

164 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Hi everyone
  • Strategy Testors

This is a place where people can come ask and answer any and all forex related questions, from brokers, to strategies, to indicators.

Last Activity: 01-01-2016 10:57 AM

8 member(s)
  • forex for begginners

this is a place where forex newcomers can come and ask questions no matter what it is. tell us about your thoughts on forex and what you busy learning at the moment, what you have found helpful to you as a beginner. let other forex beginners know what can be helpful to learn. this is a forum where no info is of no use, so if you have anyhing you would like to say or talk about then do it right here, have fun and make $$$$$$$$$$$

Last Activity: 04-27-2017 08:46 AM

305 member(s)
  • LEGAL PROTECTION FROM THE CFTC

This is for people who want to ensure that the CFTC stay out of the Spot Forex markets or at least limit what they can do to us that are in the spot Forex Markets.

Last Activity: 11-18-2011 01:16 AM

2 member(s)

View All Recently Updated

• chantelst96

Chantel St Claire Cream is actually the most effective product. I have made use of various products before it nonetheless those things did not demonstrate compelling. Those products simply misused my time and also money. I really feel lucky that I have such a sensational healthy and balanced skin plan. My skin has actually become sans creases and limited as well as I her disposed of the dull recognizes that I had around. Currently, my skin looks merely spotless without any indicators of skin break out or maturing. On the off possibility that you are furthermore getting the maturing imprints as well as should dispose of them instantly then I would certainly just recommend you Chantel St Claire serum. It works even without bringing about any type of response so why not you ought to select this sheltered plan! Buy Chantel St Claire cream from here http://fitness786.com/chantel-st-claire/

https://chantelstclaireus.tumblr.com/

Last Activity: 04-28-2017 06:53 AM

1 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
  • forex for begginners

this is a place where forex newcomers can come and ask questions no matter what it is. tell us about your thoughts on forex and what you busy learning at the moment, what you have found helpful to you as a beginner. let other forex beginners know what can be helpful to learn. this is a forum where no info is of no use, so if you have anyhing you would like to say or talk about then do it right here, have fun and make $$$$$$$$$$$

Last Activity: 04-27-2017 08:46 AM

305 member(s)
  • Forex Training - 100% price action from TWYPD

Our group will focus on learning 100% price action to analyse and anticipate market moves. We will teach the process and skills to be able to trade independently.

100% free

Last Activity: 04-27-2017 01:24 AM

47 member(s)
  • Copy Trading

Where we discuss the latest developments in this fast moving area of Forex and money management. Who's Up and down and what pitfalls to avoid.

Last Activity: 04-26-2017 01:20 AM

36 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Signalstart
  • Forex Trading for Mac

A group specialized to find out the best forex trading platforms for Macbook users.

Last Activity: 04-23-2017 05:05 PM

4 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
  • Feedback about Broker

This group play the role as estimating about quality of Brokers around the world

Last Activity: 04-23-2017 09:14 AM

4 member(s)
  • FREE FOREX SIGNALS

We will provide free forex signals in this group. Please try them at your demo account before going a live trade. The signals will be available by 00 GMT. However, We do not trade everyday. We trade when the market gives us signals because we are not signals creator. Please join us!

Last Activity: 04-20-2017 08:25 PM

164 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Hi everyone
  • Elite Forex Traders

Join and Participate in our Master Mind Group of Elite Forex Traders. We will be having many of the top Forex Traders participating in this group as I will be adding in a lot of key contacts of mine.

Last Activity: 04-16-2017 09:48 AM

24 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Hi
  • Forex Managed Account

Which Forex Managed Account do you use? Do Forex Managed Accounts really work? What do you look for in a Forex Managed Account? This is the group to decipher these questions and any other on Forex Managed Accounts

Last Activity: 04-16-2017 09:48 AM

4 member(s)
  • Streetrader Free Learn and Trading Ideas

Streetrader.com is formed by ex-investment bank fx traders. We were macro traders. And want to make it as simple as it should be. Happy to discuss.

Last Activity: 04-06-2017 03:59 PM

22 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    What is Macro Trading?
"Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work."
H.L. Hunt