The Babypips Official Mugshots - Post a Pic Of Yourself - You know you Wanna! :)

I had better call my mother…or my father :wink:

Well… here are a few of me doing what I enjoy doing.

Me When I Was About 6.

Yoga & Diving!

Fishing In Canada!

Me After running the Loch Ness Marathon. I look a tad weird because I couldn’t get my face muscles to work properly after running 26.2 miles.

10 Likes

Well that is me… :smiley:

17 Likes

thats me loosing…

…and winning! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

which country is this kubio?, it looks so lovely :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am so fascinated by finally placing a face to the many names on Babypips… please continue sharing! Here is a list of faces I thought of last night…

Clint
Sweetpip
Alishijo
McWally
Manta
Stepha
TraderChick
Lehm
Evolutionsic
Traderpilot
Ddrankin
Sanj
Eremarkets
Northerntouch
Bobmanic
Bones
WatersCalming
Lumpybd
OMFX
Crazysac
PureMuscle
Jezzrode
MDtraderJ
Slowman
Scotch
PatientPip
Jaroon
Petefader
Jim Daddy
Swallow Tail
PipJoker
PipHanger
The Hunter
PipTronix
Scaws
Longechoes
PurplePatchForex
Squidge

I’d like to see these mugs on here this week… come on… indulge us folks! I will have a new wishlist next Sunday.

:57:

3 Likes

This is me … on a business trip (training) in Italy but then we went to see a football game for the world championship in Switzerland.

4 Likes

Hey you all looking good …

1 Like

Just chillin like a villain waiting for Monday morning.

1 Like

…As I’ve been called out… lol

Most recent one ive got on my laptop:

And to throw it in, doing what i do best… Magic!.. Pick a card…

P.S. I decided to go for my more sober pictures as i dont think my thousands of drunken university nights out would have been as appropriate :56:

6 Likes

This photo also caught my eye - this is the place where a person can stop and stare - my guess is Austria/Switzerland in summer.

1 Like

I have made that journey many times Fearmor, a journey that I also came to love - you too will make it many more times.
(I’m too old now for all the driving and just take Aer Lingus instead :slight_smile:

1 Like

Forced Smile :frowning:

4 Likes

Drinking Alcohol May Significantly Enhance Problem Solving Skills

2 Likes

You are never too old Peter and the boat always beats the plane for that sense of adventure.

Remember waking from your sleep, hopping into the car and having those wonderful French roads ahead of you :slight_smile:

Treat yourself and next time skip the plane :slight_smile:

LOL… Well as the article suggests, drinking can help with 'problem solved…

Trading however… City firm PVM Oil lost £6m after drunk broker bought 7m barrels of crude | Mail Online

Here’s one of me and my dog taken today just for the occasion:

You are so right - I still dream of that - the sense of freedom, pulling into the aire, no internet, no news, kids checking is the grass burnt as we drive along (sign of recent sun, well, we are from Ireland :))

Le cuideagh De, we will do it one more time.

Check that other thread. SweetPip, and Pete both have pics in there. SweetPip uses a little to much makeup, and Pete is throwing a fit, beating on things:p

Did you see mine too? I look pretty natural IMO. Haha. Good stuff, guys. It’s always lovely to see who’s behind the usernames. :slight_smile: