The Babypips Official Mugshots - Post a Pic Of Yourself - You know you Wanna! :)

This be me. I am Leroy. From Chicago. Can’t wait until I graduate from pipsology.

1 Like

this is me :8:

I want to go there frido and trade right from the beach , just like you.

its bali lol… , come

Here in my natural pose, waiting to be served ate the bar!

Very corporate slickness… :wink: :slight_smile: Gf is indeed gorgeous!

hi there, my name is Angelina. Glad you meet you all. I am traveling between North America and Asia very often.

Caught in my natural habitat.

1 Like

me in younger years

me 3 years ago or so

me today i cant show to many grey hears, we balkanians get grey early :smiley:

i have something similar natural pose but i dont go to the bar i wait at my table for the waiter :smiley:

1 Like

I just wanted to make sure that the tap water came out of a tap! That is difficult to see from your table! :wink:

yah yah, you meant to say that the beer comes out of the pipe and not the bottle :smiley:
i know my Oranje netherlandies, i have lots of them comming to hotels when they drive to holidays in italy and switzerland, i always order more beer for those times a year :smiley:

:smiley: I deny everything!

Good that you posted your pics! It was already in your avatar, but still.:slight_smile:

Where are babypips members, why all of them left the forum , i feel sad just abit

Hey I’m Jason.

I’m new and eager to learn.

Great picture of you two , you will do very well doing the FOREX.

1 Like

What flag?

I rather look at that beautiful young lady anytime. No disrespect but it is what it is.:cool:

Okay, gang.
Brand new to this game, so howdy to all. Eager to start finding how to manage this exciting journey. You will probably hear from me as I grow in understanding.

Best of everything,

PipBender

3 Likes

hello, ı m new this site