The Babypips Official Mugshots - Post a Pic Of Yourself - You know you Wanna! :)

I am here with my chief, the Hon. Jack Lew, U.S. Secretary of the Treasury, where all the USD pips come from.

Also a mug shot from the Pentagon.

3 Likes

Hiii, how’s the learning going with you?

1 Like

New kid on the block. The name’s William

2 Likes

Hello all

3 Likes

Hello, My name is Kim and now i want to invest in forex. I am looking for to seeking where is the best place in order to trade. Please reply if you know. Thank you

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

2 Likes

This is me hiking around my area while taking photos and video.

1 Like

It’s common for people to jump into something simply because they have heard that it’s Very profitable.You should take your time to research and find a remarkable forex broker who will guide you through the process.

1 Like

Hahaha class guys!

Just seen this thread for the first time - this post wins already. Brilliant

Yes it’s an old thread…

1 Like

This is me. I know I look and smell like margin call but this kid will one day be the cover of Forbes. Bwahahaha… Cheers. :wink:

6 Likes

This is me :smiley: I made a photoshoot when I was bald :joy:

I hope I learn everything in the school of pipsology so this photo becomes even more fitting :smiley:

1 Like

Sarkari Result Pnr Status 192.168.l.l

2 Likes

I’m not very photogenic, so I’d prefer to post my best, furry friend and office mascot, Bodhi. He is usually game to enter costume contests for dogs and stand out. If you’re a Forex Trader and pug lover, let me know by sharing your photo too.

2 Likes

Didn’t realize we have Demi Lovato up in here. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Cool costume you got there, Bodhi. :heart_eyes: Thank you for sharing his photo.

Uploading…
Moving onwards

1 Like

This is me on Holiday in Slovenia.

Plus an arty shot from the same holiday. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey guys! I am BRAND NEW here, talking this is my first post ever. I go by Guap Brady, that’s my lovely assistant to the left, her name is Jenna. Love to be here learning from you guys! I do dating coaching on the side if anyone is interested :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thats me in the workshop

3 Likes