RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum - Page 148
Page 148 of 151 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148 149 150 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1502
    Hi, Peter here, introducing myself. I have been trading forex already but I'm exited to find inspiration here, explore new ideas because market changes and what worked several years ago doesn't work nowadays.

I have experienced successes but also falls. I learned not to be greedy and found "my way" how to trade profitable in long term with affordable risk. I have a fulltime job so I am not pressed to earn a living on forex.

I build strategies /trading plans based on technical analysis and then I validate them on historical data before trading them live. It is hard and time-consuming and it seemingly never ends because of changing market. Sometimes I develop strategies myself sometimes I inspire from other sources (like normanslab).

I am willing to share my knowledge, experience, my trading rules and I hope I'll find here some fresh ideas how to approach trading forex.

Hi there. My name is Mackenzie, and I'm new to both Forex. I'm 21, A college student from South Africa.

A friend of mine introduced me to Forex and I'm glad because its so interesting and i'm of course ready to make money. I absolutely love learning about it.
    The Babypips community is probably the best thing since fire. I'm excited to learn, and I know that there a amazing people here that will be great help.

Thank you

Hi,
    I am bamaslickpulla. I totally new to any of this. Never heard of Forex or BabyPips until a day ago. Now I am going to explore and see where this adventure leads me. Thanks for the acceptance and I look forward to a great time.

Hi I am chris from the UK, started yesterday and need to learn alot. made the mistake of buying GBP vs USD today and nearly lost the lot . hope it goes back down

Hi, I am Joseph trading major pairs on multiple accounts, both manual and automatic entries. I have already made my first baby pips and need more advanced techniques. Hope I'll find it here. Trading Forex really got into my head. I want to turn opportunities into profit!!

Hello community. Name is Derrick and relatively new to Forex. Aiming to learn much and make my dreams come true, and keep learning... Happy to be here.

Hi i am rubel chowdhury and i am a journalist.I am very interesting of forex trading and i am jumped in with a demo account in a site.Now i want to invest more money so i am searching many trusted brokers site.please give me trusted brokers sites.

Hi friends. I'm here to lean forex

Hello all I am Edward and like the person before me, i'm here to learn to trade currencies. from Melbourne Australia

Hi im pipqueen46 from Houston tx...new to fotex but loving this hustle !!!

Forum Sponsors