RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum - Page 148
Page 148 of 148 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 146 147 148
Results 1,471 to 1,475 of 1475
    Hi, Peter here, introducing myself. I have been trading forex already but I'm exited to find inspiration here, explore new ideas because market changes and what worked several years ago doesn't work nowadays.

I have experienced successes but also falls. I learned not to be greedy and found "my way" how to trade profitable in long term with affordable risk. I have a fulltime job so I am not pressed to earn a living on forex.

I build strategies /trading plans based on technical analysis and then I validate them on historical data before trading them live. It is hard and time-consuming and it seemingly never ends because of changing market. Sometimes I develop strategies myself sometimes I inspire from other sources (like normanslab).

I am willing to share my knowledge, experience, my trading rules and I hope I'll find here some fresh ideas how to approach trading forex.

Hi there. My name is Mackenzie, and I'm new to both Forex. I'm 21, A college student from South Africa.

A friend of mine introduced me to Forex and I'm glad because its so interesting and i'm of course ready to make money. I absolutely love learning about it.
    The Babypips community is probably the best thing since fire. I'm excited to learn, and I know that there a amazing people here that will be great help.

Thank you

Hi,
    I am bamaslickpulla. I totally new to any of this. Never heard of Forex or BabyPips until a day ago. Now I am going to explore and see where this adventure leads me. Thanks for the acceptance and I look forward to a great time.

Hi I am chris from the UK, started yesterday and need to learn alot. made the mistake of buying GBP vs USD today and nearly lost the lot . hope it goes back down

Hi, I am Joseph trading major pairs on multiple accounts, both manual and automatic entries. I have already made my first baby pips and need more advanced techniques. Hope I'll find it here. Trading Forex really got into my head. I want to turn opportunities into profit!!

Forum Sponsors