RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hey my name is wienerschinken,

Hope to learn something useful in this community.

See you soon;)

Hi There,
I’m new, i’m from the UK and after receiving lots of phone calls from brokers to sign in i decided that i wanted to know more about Forex.
I’d like to know what is the difference between Forex and Binary Options and why they both claim that they are more reliable than the other. Then i’d like to know how to choose a broker for a non-trader like me.
Thank you very much for you input! cheers
pat

Hey there.I m new to pipsology.And I really like it

Hey there.My name is Alisa and I m from sunny coast of Mediterranean Sea Malta.I started trading when a friend of mine had introduced me to Forex 4 months ago and now I’ve joined Babypips. Feeling great about this experience. Trading gives a lot of opportunities: independence first of all( I really hated going to office),lots of contacts every day, dinamic and interesting occupation, and good income.I realize that you can become successful only if you work hard.Trading gives possibility to earn as much as you want.The only limit is yourself.

Hello, I’m G8rgirl96. I currently live in Washington, D.C. But have lived overseas off and on for the last 27 years. Because of our experiences going back and forth with our money I’ve long been fascinated by currency exchange. I found babypips.com while exploring the internet for answers about exchange rates. Although I have no plans to work in the industry, I’m not ruling anything out. I just really want to learn about something that seems as capricious and inscrutable as fate.

Hello All,
This is my Day 1 at babypips.
Have joined with an intention to learn to trade.
Spent over a year reading books on trading, playing with indicators, and then finally came across PA post recommendation from other traders.
So here I am, saw a few good threads here on PA and am hoping to learn from them and if lucky build a support / master mind group to help along the way till I can trade for a living (isn’t that everyone dream :-] )

If you have any helpful hints for me then do reply back.

Hope to interact with some of you soon.

Cheers,
Kam

Hello Guys My Name is Martin Kuliza I’m from Sydney
in 2 weeks i will be 41 Years of age

I have no experience in Forex, I’ve had a few near misses with Forex Scams, I have tonnes of life experience relating to Marketing and Schemes and Scams and things as such.

I’m a computer Engineer and Telecommunications Technician
I Have a small business that i’m happy with and an excellent customer base

I’d like to think that i’m a very logical person, so much so that sometimes i have trouble understanding people, it’s weird , it’s a curse, but on the other hand , it does make me really good at Understanding computers and Systems.

Why am i starting forex ?
Answer : To Make Money , of course (Unlike I.T. Which i have a passion for)

but money is not what i’m after, I’m after a secure financial future for me and my wife and i’m after a comfortable retirement.

I Plan to dedicate whatever amount of time is necessary to this, and to achieve my goals
i do, of course understand that this is a long term commitment and i’m ok with that

i came to this site as a result of being referred to it by a friend who is coaching me in the FOREX ways of the force LOL

so… Hello to everyone,
I’m starting Forex Kindergarten tonight

i do essentially know most of it, since i’ve read a lot of stuff already, but
i feel that i should start this site from start to finish and not assume that i know it,

so, it’s off to kindergarten for me and the fact that it’s friday today
i guess, Pre School may start on Monday LOL

Take Care guys, Look forward to speaking to all of you when i’m done reading the content
i have no issues with anyone who wants to contact me directly for Forex Related matters or I.T. Related Matters
PS (this is not my attempt to advertise myself, I’m just saying, I’m cool with it, if anyone wants to contact me, Just so i’m clear, and something isnt misunderstood, by this statement)

anyway,
Be Cool
Speak Soon

Hi traders,

My name is Taki from Malaysia. Now studying in UK.

Been trading for five year and still struggling to make consistent profit. My trading goal is to make a passive income from forex trading. Nice to meet you all. Happy trading!

hi
everyone
ive just joined this forum.Im interested in currency pairs trading. i searched for some forums and websites.
i came across this forum. i subscribed. now im here to learn about trading and technical analysis. i also opened a demo account the other day.
i open abt 20 positions. the first 8 ones where terrible. by the end of 20th position i could get $2 .
most of the trading were 1 m or 5 m and once 15 m

p.s.
all trades have been done on EUROUSD pair.

Hello Yesman welcome to the forum
I’m also a newbie at Trading, Im being coached by experts and friends that are experts, they tell me, and so does Babypips Forex School that… When your a newbie

1. Take Your time to learn before opening a Demo Account
  2. Trade ONLY on 1 Currency pair at a time until you get used to it, You’ve jumped in with 20 LOL
  3. the Euro is a bit funny, it’s said that the best one to start with is the AUD/USD then move onto EUR/USD the later move on GBP/USD and Lastly the JPY
    Just some advise
    also
    1 min, 5mim or anything lower than 1 Hour charts, is essentially Forex Noise,
    it’s recommended that you look at it from a 1 Hour - 4 Hour Chart Perspective and when your experience goes up, You can go out to Daily and Weekly and so on

that’s the advise i’ve been given thus far
and for me it’s working, I’ve placed about 8 Trades so far, 1 at a time, and i’ve always Made Money, between $1 - $3 per trade over 8 trades win, is better than $2 win after putting down 20 trades, Slow down and follow the rules of trading, Read baby pips carefully, it really does help

be cool mate

1 Like

My name Is davmug am from cape town, southafrica, little i know about pips and i have joined with much interest all am welcoming your help

i want to become a trader love dealing with figures any knowledge wellcome

dear Martin K
thanks a million for ur comments. it means alot to me.
i ll do as u said.
best

dear
Martin K
tnx again for ur comment.
i have been studying the school part. i found it really helpful. im still in preschool level though.
about the AUD/USD pair i tried it today. i got 4 positions. 1 buy and 3 sells.
for buy one i lost $101 but for the 3 sells i gained $303 :60: .
the chart for this pair is much more helpful than that of EURUSD. the trend is much clearer.
but unfortunately i still have an open buy position for the EURUSD from yesterday i forgot to set the SL and now im in a deep sea. i dont know what to do. im really happy that it was a demo. :30:

p.s.
i know what i have written here is not appropriate for this topic. where else in this forum can i discuss my sells and buys?
tnx

Hi everyone,

I am new to Baby pips, however, ive been in the industry for over 10 years. I love to help other new people to forex.

Chris

Hello Everyone,

I am Rezwan from Dhaka, Bangladesh. I came to know about Forex trading a year ago and have been studying and going through all the wonderful articles of BabyPips school for more than six months. I have started demo trading a couple of months ago and havent been margin called YET :slight_smile:

Well im hopeful that i would be able to become a successful forex trader in the near future.

Rezwan

Hi All
This is Nilesh. Am from Chicago, originally from India. I have great passion about investing in financial instruments in general
I am very fascinated about Forex and did not want to stay out of the trillion dollar daily market :slight_smile:
But I am in pre-school when it comes to Forex. Coming to website seems like the first right step. Hope to learn a lot from you all and I promise to contribute as much as I can too.
Thanks !

Hi there,

The names Wurie, from Nairobi, Kenya. New to baby pips and FX trading in general. Im 23 years old, just graduated with a degree in Environmental Engineering and by default i am now unemployed. So trying to make the best of a bad situation by improving my financial literacy which led me to Forex trading.

I have just opened a demo account with FXCM and working through a video course by hector_trader. Apart from that im also learning about capital markets, portfolio management for long term investment prospects.

Looking forward to interacting and learning with the rest of the community and not loose money.

Kind Regards.

P.S Kudos on the developers of this website, best content, no BS forex learning website outhere. Thank you.

Jambo and Welcome to BabyPips :slight_smile:

Environmental Engineering sounds like a great degree. I’m sure you’ll find a great application for it in no time!

P.S If you ever have questions about your FXCM demo, please feel free to ask me in the Broker Aid Station

Hi Everyone,

I just joined babypips.com and I’m very much interested in FX (long term strategies). I’ll very much like to be coached on the fundamental and technical analysis of the trade.

I hope to get the best help possible from this community.

I look forward to a favourable trading experience from this community.

Thank you.

Nice to be a part of this forum. Hopefully I could stop using my oops button soon…