RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Greetings. Good looking out on that school of pipsology… there’s some good knowledge there that’s going to really help beginners like me, it’s greatly appreciated. Looking forward to gaining and sharing knowledge with everyone. Peace.

Hi there everyone! You can call me AL, and I am 23 years old. I don’t have enough money to go on holidays like my friends or buy fancy stuffs, so that’s why I joined this site and are planning to learn a lot about FOREX. I hope that you guys can help me out when I’m in need :slight_smile: Thanks and hvae a good day ahead :slight_smile:

hi all, I am will from Malaysia. I am totally new in forex and hope can learn lot of thing from here…
:):wink:

SAFETRADEFX
Sir,
My Name is GAIUS,I am very new in forex,i am just a beginner but very keen to learn forex.
I am a Nigerian and reside in lagos State.
I will be pleased to receiving training and proper and personal mentoring in forex trading to help me become a successful forex trader.

Hello Dr. Pipslow and all the Babypippers.
My name is Thomas and I’m just learning about Forex trading. I work two jobs and my wife works part time and we still don’t seem to have enough so I was hoping to use Forex trading to get ahead enough to have a vacation or buy birthday and Christmas, ect. I live in Arkansas (southwest USA) and like college football, photography and video games. I just kind of stumbled onto this site a few days ago and am really impressed. I hope to learn a lot and get to make friends with all the regulars on here.

Peace. Thomas

Happy thanksgiving to you Thomas , now you can take some time from the video games and learn Forex.

Hello Everyone I am Eric I am a entrepreneur and a military member in the US and new to the FOREX world. I am super excited about learning everything I can. My goal is to surpass my military pay and retire from doing FOREX so that I can do other things in LIFE I am called to do. I am from Alabama ROLL TIDE ROLL huge Alabama fan love sports, video games, and traveling the world which I get paid to do as well. But I look forward to learning from everyone make some lasting friendships with like minded people and becoming a FOREX BEAST!!

hello Dr.pipslow my name is Justin Ramirez. i was born in New York Queens.
i am really new to these type of market however does not stop me from wanting to learn more and more I’m only 19 i drop out of school they said u can’t be no one without your high school diploma i want to prove that theory wrong even if it takes me learning on here daily i will do it and will SUCCEED! with the help of your team.

hello Dr.pipslow my name is Justin Ramirez. i was born in New York Queens. but right now I’m in Miami Fl.
i am really new to these type of market however does not stop me from wanting to learn more and more I’m only 19 i drop out of school they said u can’t be no one without your high school diploma i want to prove that theory wrong even if it takes me learning on here daily i will do it and will SUCCEED! with the help of your team.

Hi im starbuckstrader,

New in the market, wanted to learn how to trade and which is which. God speed to all. I hope someone teach me how to trade and when to trade.

Hi Starbucks, best advice I ever got was to read through and complete the school section here on Babypips. Start with Grade 9, trading divergence but then go back and do it all. I’m a profitable trader now, full time. Cheers and all the best

Hello PartyPipsters!

New. Young. Interested in trading. Seemed fun since I was a little kid. Glad this platform is here.

I have praticed with the cowabunga’s strategy before withs some success

hi all…
i,m soddex…very new to forex…preschool…any help welcome…:):slight_smile:

Whaddup everyone! My name is Antonio and I love Forex! lol Seriously I was introduced to Forex about 5 months ago and in brief…Lord knows I am thankful for it finding me. I have several mentors online and a powerful trading group in which I am a part of however, I love learning.

What I’ve found is success in Forex and more importantly “MASTERING THE SKILL” of being able to read the market comes from Lots of studying, in addition to surrounding oneself with the same like minded people who share the same dreams and/or similar goals. I have found some success with Forex but I am dedicated to still learning Forex until I personally feel that I am at a level where I can say the my skill is perfected.

At that moment, I will say its success. Until then, I am here to learn and grow as a trader. I am dedicated to becoming excellent, I dont ever want to be average.

Peace

Hi guys! I’m Faris, a newbie in forex and i am looking forward to learn from all of you out there. Thanks in advance. Cheers.

hello
i am shaazad, i would like to read & write about the topic with all

Hello, I am Moreen and I just signed up. I am looking forward to learning new things from the other members of the forum and sharing my own knowledge.

A big shout out to everyone, looks like a great place to learn some new stuff.

Hi Ya
I love Babypip school!!
I’m almost finished summer school and can’t wait to finish and try it out!!!
I think I was meant for you!!!
After I graduate and try out my stuff I’m sure I’ll be back here chatting with you guys!!!

New Pip