RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hi BabyPips community! Thanks for having me. I was introduced to you by my friend and mentor. I really like the format of how it takes me through the school grades as it allows me to see my progress instead of wondering how much I really have learned. Going to be using the broker TradersWay which I read many positive reviews about and again was introduced to by my friend and mentor. I have traded some stocks in the past but never Forex but from the looks of things this is market to be trading. I had another friend recommend S&P mini futures but from the comparison to Forex well there really isn’t a comparison. Coming from Vancouver, BC, Canada. Thanks in advance for all your input! J

Hi Ben…like you I’m fairly new at this, so I will follow your observations and forex journey with interest. Kind regards. Magnus

Hello there, I am nothing5555
Originally from Israel, introduced to forex in October last year, sadly I am on my own here, haven’t met any mentors or other partners which I can share forex interests with:(
Currently working on a trading strategy, had my first successful week this previous one, hope this one goes even better!!!

hi good day folks. . …im jaymar abasolo im new here, and i hope i am welcome here, , ,im 25 years old and very interesting to know more about fx how the trading goes. . .i hope can some teach me more about forex. . .im current reading the lessons here in babypips. . .thank you and godbless

Hey everyone, Im the FX Boss and I have a lot to tell you about Wall Street where I used to work. So send me your questions and I will show you my stuff:D

piliPIPno checking in!

Hi Guys! What is up!

Im not gonna say I am still a newbie, but nevertheless Im still starting to know more and be consistent on making profit at FOREX trading.

I started studying FOREX trading about 4 to 5 years ago. It was an on and off relationship, and STOCK trading in between. On either investment unfortunately, I have not been consistent on making progress.

I know throughout the years, I develop a stronger trader psychology, and gained more knowledge on candlestick patterns, and on indicators such as 12 and 24 EMA, RSI, and MACD. With this mindset and tools, I know I will be successful late this year or maybe early next year.

I hope I will be able to greatly contribute to this forum.

Please add me up!

Cheers,
piliPIPno

Hi All,
I’m a newbie to forex but not to the markets as I studied finance in college and worked in the industry for 3 years before going back to school to study computer science. I’ve also been doing some trading in options recently. Right now I’m in the process of looking at demo accounts and reading up on forex and developing a trading plan before going live. I work full time so I’m going to either have to trade when I’m not working, set my trades (with SL/TP) before work…we’ll see.

Hi All,
Am Robin, from New Zealand. very new to forex trading, got to know about it last month and found about this website almost 2 weeks ago. need you help learn about this industry.
Regards,
Robin

Hello everyone,

My name is not important but you can call me trading emperor. I have been in this business for 1 years in the half but disappear because I had a huge lose. Few months ago something happen to me and now, I am back and I am willing to give it a shot once again also I will try to be teachable and throw away my ego just to master this thing. Hope this time will makes the difference.

Sincerely,
Trading Emperor

Hello, I’m from south India. Forex trading is fun and baby pips is hilarious and so well informed.However forex trading is illegal in India so I demo. THOMABE

Hi, I suggest you read baby pips school from beginning to end and then use a demo account.THOMABE

Hello.Are u trading forex in a real account or a demo.Try reading the whole of baby pips school and use a demo account initially.THOMABE

Hi THOMABE i learned something new today from you. I didn’t know that Forex is illegal in India !! so is trading stocks is illegal too.??

Hi everyone

Im a Chartered Market Technician and member of the Market Technicians Association since 2004

Our web site is Market Technicians Association | Advancing the Discipline of Technical Analysis for Over 40 Years

Im also a graduate of the Oxford University School of Business, here is my cv

https://www.linkedin.com/in/danielbrunocmt

My professional web site is Financial Advice for High Probability Trading Strategies – FXBoss :wink:

Hello all,

I’m chrizio15, for the past 12 years I have serve in the British armed forces and served in a number of different operational locations.

I have recently been looking into alternative ways to make money and was very interested in the cut throat FOREX environment. I was advised to visit this site as it’s the best introduction into the world.

Money doesn’t mean a great deal to me, I would give away my last £10 if somebody needed it. It isn’t the money that drives me it’s the success factor.

My aim from BabyPips is to learn the common skills in trading and then be able to advance my skills to become a competent trader.

Any advice will be welcome with open arms

Hi there, I am Rokerij from Italy.
I am here because I don’t like my job anymore, I have lost interest, and I start thinking that my bosses are just taking advantage of me. I am sad because after many years of hard work, now i feel my self with no perspective of career.
So I am here to know if it is really possible making a living with trading. And eventually change my life.
I am curious and full of enthusiasm but i ask you to be sincere with me, because I rally need to hear from some of you that he made it. By now, I am still a little skeptical… For last six months I have been demo-trading Forex, Index Commodities and Futures and now i am perfecly even with my account. Non bad, but if it was real trading, i could have not survive six months without earnings…
Now I really want to go next level: beeing constantly profitable!!! I hope you will help me!!!

Cheers, Rokerij

Hi! I am Stephen from Sweden!
I have invested in founds many years and last years in Stocks. I started to get interested in trading 2 years ago, Good or bad … but I find it interesting and I started to want to learn more. I Went to Swedish Turtle Project for one year and learned alot about what skils I need and about the stockmarket and trading. I also learned alot about myself. My trading Went totally wrong last autumn when I took to much risk and after earning money I lost everything in one week. After that I tried to Trade two Times with same result. I know what is wrong and I want to learn the skils, to not take large risk, money management and diciplin. I have started Nial Fullers PA course and found Price Action so interesting that I feel this is absolutely something that Will fit my personality one Day. I read everything I can, also other teachers and mentors, but I found 2-3 that I really like. I also go to Academy of Financial Trading first foundation course, just for free and I think it gives me motivation to go on. I am not going to pay any money for online courses more, I feel it is not necessary. I prayed Fullers course 50% and it has everything I need. Now it is up to me to practice and read other material/books/sites if I need more education such as money management and maybee motivation. I have read some threads here and as in all forums there is write. Good and bad things, but it is up to oneself to decide, to feel what is important and what strategy suits ones personality, what sites and mentors that works, school, markets and what skills that one need to get better on. Yes I want to quit My job one Day, but there are NO shortcuts or Holy Grails in the Markets I believe. I really look forward to meet New friends here with same interests.

So long

StevieBoy

Hi everybody,

I am Luca from Italy (but currently living in Poland)!

Even though I am working in Marketing Consultancy and teaching Marketing at MBA Level, I have a finance background and always been pretty good with numbers :slight_smile:
In terms of forex though, I am still a complete newbie and I hope to learn a lot on this forum!
It’s been a month and half that I am using a Demo account and so far results were all the time positive, a part a couple of days ago when I tried to risk more feeling confident and I lost a big part of the demo account in just a couple of transactions… As I said, newbie here! :smiley:
I have been studying in babypips school as well, so far arrived till high school, but keeping improving on a daily basis.
Looking forward to interact with u all!
Luca

Hi everybody, my name is Potter413. I am an aspiring forex trader moving away from a different career. I am however not new to forex actually had an interest in the field for the last 7 years just been practicing on demo accounts and learning new indicators and other fascinating things with regard to forex. Look forward to interacting and sharing ideas with everybody.

Hey guys just signed up to babypips, I believe this is where I belong to learn more and more about Forex and how it works. I know a few things already but a few things isn’t enough to be great at trading the Forex market. Thanks for having me.