RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hi…all
My name is Matius,Im from South Sulawesi Indonesia. Thanks to Babypips,hope that this site and all friends in this site would help me in develop my knowledge about forex trading. I am a new trader and so interesting in this trading. Thanks all.

Hello to all newbies here! Hope y’all have a great time here and may you find the strategy that will give you decent profits the right way.

Hi All,

My name is Brian from Sydney, Australia. So far, I have read through almost 30% from Babypips School, it’s really helpful for someone (like me) who never had knowledge foundation of FX world before. I hope people experiences in this community are also the great resources to learn from.

Thanks all in advance.

My name Tyjuan, I’m new to the FOREX world. I would like to learn as much as possible to be a successful forextrader and become a full time day trader.

Hi Guys,

First of all, I would like to thank the team for making this free and open to everyone willing to learn about FX.

I have learn about this site from my co-worker from my previous employer. I was thinking of how I could earn more then because I have seen that the needs I have does not is higher that what I am currently earning.

I am working as a Database Administrator in a certain company and now started studying Pipsology course I just started last week and still in Pre-school lessons. I plan to set a schedule of study to make my progress faster.

I signed in to this site first to monitor my progress in the lesson only to find out that there is a community behind this site.

Hope to learn more about FX trading and find personal and financial improvement as I will apply what I have and will learn from the masters of FX trading in this site.

Thank you very much.

Jomar E Ates (seajet)

I just joined to learn Forex.

Hi Csatt here from Detroit MI. Im new to forex and just began my pipology classes about 2 months ago. I have learned a lot but I think that if I had a partner to lean it with I could learn a lot faster. I currently have a demo account and I haven’t really made money yet. I guess once I graduate I will be better. The problem that I’m having is learning how to hear the market when it speaks to me. I would make a good profit one day then the next day lose what I had made.

Just a little background on me:
I am 31 years old I have a full time job but I don’t see this job getting me to retirement. I have a lot of catching up to do as far as my goals and when I found out about forex it excited me. I have no kids so now is the time for me to really step it up and earn some real money.

If anyone would like to get together and learn together I’m up for it.

Hello, I am chongjasmine from Singapore.
I am new in forex trading.
I hope to learn more about forex trading.

Hi Ntokz here from South Africa.
I am new to fx trading, and started pipsology school about a week ago. I would love to learn as much as possible in order to become a successful trader.
I am a full-time employee who has come to realize like many others here, that my current job is not near enough to get me where I hope to get to. I am very excited about forex, and would like to learn as much as possible.

Hello everyone. I did live trading for about a year in 2007. I have demo traded for about the last four years and now have an active account and doing OK. I have learned quite a bit but I am still making mistakes and feel I am close to “getting it” and start making consistent profits. I am hoping this site and forum can help me get the consistency I am craving. Still need to check my emotions at the door but getting better every day. Here’s to making good friends, good trades and great profits…

Hi everyone
My name is Oyama from South Africa, a newbie at forex trading. I’m currently a student at Pipsology school.
My plan is to learn this industry and become a successful trader.

Hi kab there from Kosovo 20 years old , i am actually studying Economics and i was scrolling on the social networks to be exact Facebook when i first saw the term FOREX and i just clicked instantly then i start reading about that qucikly , and i was in College during the Economics lesson i was learning about inflation , crisses and others indicators that effects Countries Economies , then when i get back i start learing and i saw that forex and economics terms that i learned are pretty much the same and … i start learning much more about forex , i got a book by Anna Coulling " Forex for beginners everything and between" , also while searching in Google to learn more i saw [B]babypips ![/B] i am glad to be here as beginner on this :slight_smile: Cheers to all ya !

Hello I’m Sean a new trader, I’ve started with demo accounts and I’m trying to figure our how I can participate in forex forums so that I make money out of forex by consulting professionals… wish me luck

Hi Oyama

My name is Kaloo and I’m also from South Africa. Been trading Forex for a while now but my first time on this forum.
Nice to meet a fellow South African here.
Good luck with your trading!
:slight_smile:

Hi

My names Kaloo and I’ve been trading forex for a few years.
I’m from South Africa and first got interested in forex trading after having moved on from shares and warrants back in 2006.
This year I’ve decided to take my trading mainstream and become a full-time trader.
Wishing all my fellow traders happy pips.
Would love to hear from fellow South African traders on the forum.

Hey everybody. I just joined the site. I am very new and interested in Forex trading as a means of eventually developing it into a consistent income stream. I am starting the education course today. Cheers!

Hi my name is steve , just joined the forum.
Im from the UK and have been trading for just over a year now. I have nailed my strategy and started making money in this last 3months but been hard work getting to this point.
Always willing to learn more so thought i would join.

Hi shahroon here… have been trading for 6 months and it’s choice I’ve made to change my life and achieve financial freedom. No matter what always follow yr dreams even if you lose and keep losing… you WILL rebound from the support line and breakout to yr success! Have a niceday guys

I am george from phillipine, very new to forex still in elementary class of pipsology school. I would like help on how to read charts and how to make charts with different strategies.I really appreciate any help welcome. thanks and godbless…:27:

Hey guys, this is muhammed from dubai, as a broker in financial brokerage company. always available for help :slight_smile: