RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hi Dani.
I suggest clicking on the School tab and take a few quizzes to see what you think.

Yo yo yo what’s good everybody?

My name is Mr Carl but they call me The Most Awesome Carl or T-MAC for short. I am a certified IT professional in the Atlanta area. 10 years ago while working for the Geek Squad I met a couple who told me that they earned a living doing FOREX and they urged me to take a look into it. Well I was young and naive and didnt heed to their advice so I ignored it. Needless to say I have lost touch with me and I’m a little wiser and actually want to increase my streams of income. And in recent days FOREX just kept showing up whether I’m online or hearing random people’s conversations it’s everywhere lol. So I’m interested and asked one of my friends on Facebook and he told me to start here.

Let me introduce myself, I am 31 years old living in Atlanta with my family (mom and sister and nephew). I do IT and computer repairs and so forth. The furthest I’ve gotten in trading is trading my USD for some food at a restaurant or grocery shops and I dont think that really counts for anything in FOREX lol. Anyway I am here to learn before I dive into this. So I’m open to suggestions and advice and so forth. Thank you all for reading.

Hi

First of all thank you for suggestion. I just finished summer school. More i read about forex bigger smile i have on my face. But i understand that is a lot of work in front of me. And i think i have a big backup in you guys from this site.

ALL THE BEST eddieb
Dani

Hello my name Gregory similar to everyone here on this forum I’m new to ForEX, but very interested in learning the in’s and out’s of trading forex I’m 40 yrs old not looking to get rich but to put my retirement in my own hands at my own at this moment I’m all ears on anything that has to do with forex

Hi all.

My Name is Lindi, From SOuth AFrica, i have recently joined this forum and babypips to learn about trading after i saaw my friend blow his two acount and his friend’'s account i wanted to do ths for myself so am still very new at this and still reading the noted and doing the quizesm any form of help is welcomed i see myself as one of the best female trader to come

Hello my name is Ashley am a student and willing to learn more about Forex, thank you for having me aming your community …

Hello,

Lamamaxis here and I’m from Bali - Indonesia…

I really want to say big thanks for FX-Men who make this website, I believe at the first time visit this community website will give enligthenment for every person who get lost on trading futures.

After googling in yahoo, I found you, hopefully your dedication will be rewarded more than you give.

Friends,

I am Kamath from Mumbai India. I am really pained at seeing the posts written in this section. Please do not waste your and others time and space in this forum by writing such frivolous messages. If you want to really introduce yourself please do so in a correct well written message. I am a PhD from New your and am now settled in Mumbai and am a retired person. I am keen to learn and understand the various aspects of Forex trading with a intension to make money in this trading. That is why I am here. But it is a long way because the Forex trading is not really following any pattern that you can follow. Thought experts say there are many indicators and formulas but in practice there is only your instinct that can guide you. But these formulas and trends help you in getting confidence in opening or closing your trades. Please write your experiences , good or bad ,so that this can be the guiding stone for others.

Pardon me if I am harsh in bringing the truth out.
Regards to all

Kamath

Greetings and salutations. My name is the DaBigPip. I am from New Jersey. I started looking at Forex about 8 years ago, but never got off introductory information. I was recently re-introduced my a good friend of mine. I am really interested in this topic and am taking it up as a hobby. I look forward to gaining a better understand and knowledge of Forex.

-DBP

This is an introduction section for newcomers to say a little about themselves, so they can be as frivolous as they wish, it’s not for others to judge.
Anyhow, I notice you’ve been a member for a year now. Have you started trading yet or studying at the excellent school on here?

Hi everyone I’m arimea1226 and I’m really new to trading. I’ve been doing more study and research on Forex and stock/penny stock trading. I even invested in a trading course with the academy of financial trading. Sometimes I feel real out of my league but even with that I persevere. Would love to mingle with like minds and get some guidance. I don’t really have anyone here with me that I can venture into this with or learn and grow with. They think it’s a waste of their time. Thanks for reading and hope to hear others stories.

Hi. I’m Felix from Kenya. Also very new to forex, infact I started studying only a month ago. Right now I’m learning the chart patterns and would really appreciate it if someone would tell me the best brokers I should open an account with to better my skills. Thank you.

Hello and welcome.
Although you’ve been on a paid course its still worth working thru the free school on here. Everything is really well set out, jn a nice logical order.
You’ll also find some threads in the Newbies section that will help.
Regards

Hey everyone, my name’s Peter and I’m a 20 year old soon to be student in college. I actually started live trading forex 4 or 5 days ago after demoing, learning etc and I started out with low capitalization, ~$300. Anyways, I’ve already learned my first big “lesson” from the market today, involving the plummet of the pound. The way it went was I went short @ 1.31, a little bit before Mark Carneys press conference. I got to around 60 pips, saw the price not moving for a good half hour after that and this is where I got stupid. After closing out the trade for 60 pips profit, I immediately went long buying the pound under the assumption that it would rebound after bottoming out. Nope. Ended up losing 200 pips in total today. If I had just left it alone throughout the day I would have been in the money. So yeah, there’s a sob story for you. Regardless, its been a hell of a ride already and all you can really do is continue to learn from your mistakes

thanks pips,am a new member and ready to trade

hello my name is naawereh. from Ghana ,West Africa.
i actually really want to make money online…and keep talking to myself how am i going to do it since and i know a little bit of codding which am still improving…and i like entrepreneurship too…then i bumped into forex trade…and my friend whom is a brother to me introduce me to this webpage. which was amazing. Now i can get to know the insights of the forex trade .and looking forward to get my mum a good retirement and as well my siblings and help others with the knowledge i will gain from here.
but i want to say thank you babypip.com .i really appreciated it… for this platform . and i wish all great fortunes

Hi All,

Am Calvin from Nairobi, Kenya.

I am pleased to join this wonderful community and look forward to learn a lot from members and hopefully become an experienced trader.

Cheers!!

Hello, I’m new to Forex see the potential to learn about this market. I currently am a construction worker and go to school for welding. I believe this market can replace my income. I also see I can pass my knowledge on to others around me.

Hello All!! My name is Flip Aguilera. I’ve recently become curious about the forex market and am looking to dive deep into this style of investing. I figure it will take a good 2 years to really get the basics down. There will of course be ups and downs, but that is what makes life exciting. Looking forward to learning and expanding my knowledge of this world.

Hi all
I’m 40 male from us starting late in life but at least starting.
i started 4 yr ago but left and now I’m back hope to stay with it.