RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hello! This is Jackie. wanting to learn about FOREX so i can be at home to take care of the more important things in life. Tired of building someone elses dream. ready to build my dreams and make them reality! Just started learning about this a week ago but my whole reason for doing this reminds me of that scene from Fight Club! I dont want to have to wait to follow my dream with a gun to my head so i am being proactive!!! Yay!!! LOL I am excited to be here! Thank you!!

Hi Im Michael from washington. I got on this site through some who done forex trading and I got really interested in becoming a trader. I have lil experience I know what it is and some of the basics. I notice the outcome I could do and the money I can make. I want to find a good demo to practice on and become a good trader. Ill take any advice thank ya

Hi Traders,

I am Gugu a beginner trader with an interest in learning more about forex trading. I started 4 months ago with forex trading and doing my best to learn more about forex. I believe that with Dr Piplow and Babypips community will benefit a lot.

Hi All,

I am totally new to all of this. I did join babypips a few years ago but was too afraid to take the green pill. I am just soooo tired of working my behind off just to see others step all over me (and others) and carve out massive careers for them selves on what I have brought to the company (and I have made some huge savings and improvements). I am sat every day in front of a computer screen being given the 3rd degree over why we have failed, when in fact i have no control over the situation. I does sound like I am making excuses but I am at the point that i do not care what people are thinking. I will stop here.

I want to learn FX trading, I want to become a human being again and spend quality time with my wife and son. I just want to enjoy life again!

I have completed Preschool, kindergarten and 40% of Elementary. I have taken the green pill…
I will post my progress of my learning and questions.

Thank you for being out there…[Lets make tomorrow better than today]

Hi. New to Forex. Trying to learn from a few sources. I do not like forums. They are generally places where civil conversation is impossible. However I heard this one is not like that and a lot can be learned here. Still hoping that is true.

This is my second post because I saw something that interested me and I commented on it before I came here. I was immediately and roundly abused by several forum trolls. Business as usual in the world of online public forums.

I will keep looking around but if that is the norm here I just do not have time for it.

So it goes…

Hey! My name is Saleh, (Maes) I’m a complete newbie to Forex or trading in general. I’m from the U.S.A and I’m here to learn. A friend of mine who’s been working in the Forex for a few years now suggested it to me. So hey, wish me best of luck!

Greetings and salutations. I’m a chef who works long crazy hours, and one of my customers suggested forex trading for supplimental income. I haven’t even graduated pre-school yet, but the guy who suggested this site seems to be doing quite well for himself and he does forex trading exclusively. If he can do it, why not me?

Hello,

You can call me Dwayn, I’m fairly new to forex & I’m participating in the early stages of Pipsology school. :slight_smile:

Hello

My name is Edgar I’m from Portugal, and I’m newbie in the Forex world, so I will enjoy learning from all. My only adventure was in the Eltoro, but I didn’t have any base and I spent some euros, bad choice X/…
I need to learn and I’m ready to learn! XDD

Regards XD

Hello, my name is Kelly and guy I am 27 years old. So I was looking for something values, rich experience, love myself for me. So I’m looking for people will to help and help everyone. This how is make good networking. I want to develop the good Forex I’m still learning about this. I haven’t start yet for school program of this.

Thanks!
Kelly

Hello all,

I’m jewfish. I live in Seattle Washington and I am very new to trading. I’m trying to learn as much as I can about forex and trading as a whole so by the time I have solid wad of investment capitol I will know whale to do with it. I’m looking forward to discovering what this community has to offer.

Selamat Pagi Semua

As far as getting my feet wet in forex- i am bone dry.

Have just gone through pre-school of school of pipsology and, woah - have i got myself a long way to go. Have just figured out what pip really means, like a few clicks ago… (yes, Im that much a blur case).

Hats off to the gurus here- you guys rock!

Hi All,
I’m Becky. That’s my real name. I live in the middle of the US; are there any other American’s out there? Give me a shout. I think with our regulations, we are hard to find. I am not new to forex but I’m been struggling with it and frustrated with it and love it and…on and on for over 12 years.
I like the atmosphere on this forum. I have been to several others and this one just feels comfortable.
I’m interested in learning automated trading that those threads are where you’ll find me.
I’m looking forward to getting to know all of you.

Hi Becky, and welcome to the forum.

There are huge numbers of US forex-traders (including some here, though I’m not one of them): some of the big US forex brokerages have tens of thousands of accounts, and hundreds of millions being traded.

That’s something, in my opinion, which is best avoided at least until you’re [U]very[/U] sure that you can be steadily and consistently profitable from manual trading, and have a sure-fire edge over the market - otherwise it becomes a [B][U]huge[/U][/B] distraction from paths to profitability, and typically the reason for people [I]not[/I] ever developing steadily and consistently profitable trading.

Just my perspective, having seen that fate befall so many people in forums and elsewhere, over the years.

(Actually, probably not “just my perspective” at all: I would think it’s the perspective of at least 99% of people who are actually [I]making a living[/I] through forex trading. :33: )

Hello, my name is Prosper, a 23 year old who just graduated from the university and seeking other means of making money, am from Nigeria and very new to forex trading. I stumble across it on the internet and decided to register without having any knowledge whatsoever about how it works, few days later, an agent from the platform called me, she explained a little about how it works and told me to start right away, I wasn’t convinced and so decided to do a research on the topic and though am still a long way from understanding how the platform works, I see a lot of potential and would like to know more about it. It was during one of my research sessions that I found babypips and saw a host of forex guru, I decided to join and voilà, here I am

Hi Everyone,

Im Mojalefa who is like minded like most of you and the reason im here is basically freedom which is an expensive commodity that im willing to buy with hard work and hoping to make new friends and other dream chasers in here.

Hi Dr Pipslow,

Greetings from sunny Singapore!

I am Faten, age 24 years old and just like you, I love to YOYO as well (though I don’t have a degree:). I have been learning forex for the past two years and still trading on demo account. I still have difficulty analysing trends and understanding the fundamentals of basic support and resistance. I hope you this forum can be a useful tool for me in becoming a better trader!

And a big hello to other like-minded traders here! :slight_smile:

Hello my name is Jetster

i’m a newbie forex trader from South Africa
so happy to be here!
its great to see so many like minded people chatting and learning from each other and helping each other out!

there are so many “forex schools” :55: out there and so many people paying an arm an a leg to learn the things that you are providing for free baby pips and for that…, I Salute you! Keep up the great work!
I stared trading on plus 500 not knowing that i didnt know what I was doing, then went to a free seminar, read up a bit and joined baby pips know I see there is so much to learn! to manage the risk, thank you once again baby pips for your fantastic school,(even though i am only a pre-schooler)

hi all,

Yaasir Abdul Gadir here. joined the pips today actually. i am from Male’ City, Maldives (referred to as the paradise of world). Any of you who dont know Maldives search on google. its an island nation just below INDIA. white sandy beaches and rich natural beauty.

and btw i am a 20 year old. finished my o’levels and a’levels. and studied business. but totally new to the forex world. the only thing that i know about forex is that its an online trading platform where currencies are exchanged and profit made from the changes that take place in the market. i need to work on readin the charts, analyzing and many more. i dont know much as i said before.

thanks. :slight_smile:

Hi All… I am Shagufta a housewife from past 12 years living in UK. I am completely new to the world of trading. I have just started to read the study material available on the website and trying to understand it. I am not very tech savvy, however, I am planning to take up it as a challange and learn trading and its system. I will soon be opening a demo account too.
I feel that I am at the right place with so many experienced people around me, so whenever required I can get help…Thank You