RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hello All, Im Ray from NYC. I very new to the forex trading thing, as my brother in law told me about it. and now here I am

hi this is GW1.my first time,had a bad experience with binary uno.cannot do any worse on my own.

Hello Raymond here
Am an artist, graphics designer & animator. a newbie here just completed the awesome course and looking forward to making it BIG. Round of applause to ADMIN Babypips. i appreciate & looking forward to learning MORE, MORE, MORE

Greetings All,
I am from NC in the US but am currently in Africa. I am absolutely new to the Forex markets, but understand the basic principles as to how money is made in the market. That’s all I know. Everything else is a complete mystery to me, however the School of Pipsology is really helping in that regard. I graduated preschool today and have moved on to kindergarten. I will make it a point to end all of my study days right here in the forums or blogs just to absorb as much experience from all you folks as I can. I believe that through the forex markets, I can make a difference in the lives of those I love most as well as free myself from the day to day rat race and focus on creating a legacy for my family. Thank God for this website because before I found it, I was turning to the brokers and platform providers for what I didn’t know about this market. That’s like a chicken going to a wolf for suggestions on dinner. At any rate I look forward to being here and learning all I can about the forex market and will be opening a demo account soon. Thanks everyone.

Hello, I’m FATCLIENT, you may wonder how fat? :59: I’m still way very new to forex. Still in Pre-school. I joined here only cos I wanna be like Dr. Pipslow and Buffet. I hope I have taken right steps to be here and to someday be on media.

Lest I forget, I’m from Africa, Nigeria. :60:

Assist me with all you have. Time and advise. Cheers.

Hello, Everyone!

I’m Aqil Azahar, aka Axander88. i am extremely very new in forex, and just started pips school. found out about this from an old school mate of mine a few months back, and have been interested in forex for at least two years now. I’m from Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia. Just turn 28 last month and really looking forward to retire early. Getting really sick and tire at current status in my country’s economy living rate.

Hope to learn as much as i can from you guys in your shared theories.

Peace out!

Hello.

I’m Atiqah from Malaysia. Was introduced to Forex by my boss and keen to learn about it due to my dream to retire young and go travel the world. I hope I could learn everything about Forex here. Cheers!

Hi Traders,

It is Tareq here. I have been trading for 6 years. Still I trade as a part timer. I believe there are so many things to learn about this market. I am here to learn new things.

I am looking forward to having a great journey here.

Hi All

I am Terence from Zimbabwe new to forex trade. I am excited to learn!

Hi all
I am new in trading forex. I am here to learn and share about forex. I appreciate any help related forex. Thanks all… Happy trading

Hi the name is ridwan007
i am from singapore…
basically new in this pipsology trading… but i have been doing demo account for the past 3 years… will be starting to my live account in mid november… cheers!!

Hi All Pip seekers, bleeders, feeders and leaders…PipGypsy signing in…Im restudying at PipSchool here…goin’ good…then realized today…

if Im ready or not…something big will most likely happen on US Election Day…Nov 8th…so got my trader acct set up…

Maybe some one on here, a kind soul, can direct me to the Forum or Blog that is discussing or offering their wisdom, knowledge, opinions or humor (we all gotta have a sence of humor with this election or we’ll never get through it)…on whats gonna happen to some pairs as the election results proceed and/or when the final victory is known and then announced…

At any rate…Im glad to be here among the Planets most powerful Pip people…

Hello, I’m Almeida from Cape Verde, but I just moved to the UK after 3 years living in China. After a long time investing on architecture I decided to look for more passive ways to get money. Me and my bf decided to start with Forex. I am new, thus, I’m still learning which babypips is a great help. Had my first course about 2 weeks ago and was excited. Last week was my first trading week, it was good I guess…I closed the week with 5% growth…but this week things aren’t the same, maybe due to the US presidential. Moreover, I am reading some books as ‘trading in the zone’ for example. But this book kinda makes me more afraid of trading than I was before starting reading it., maybe because it makes me face me feelings and behavior.

Hello every one, my name is nonoy and I’m new to forex and babypips. I hope I can learn many things about forex here and hope you guys can help me if I have questions…happy trading and thank you.

Hello everyone! Just call me Dom.

I’ve very recently gotten into forex. I’ve always been interested in stocks and that is what led me here. I am eager to learn and I get more excited the further I delve into it. Good fortune to everyone here in your trading endeavors!

Hi My name is Mohamed. I am 56 years old from Morocco. i have just complete Babypips courses and willing to start exercising in a demo. i really ind difficult and i will definitely need some assistance from you guys. don’t forget i am an old man and will need some time to understand how it works in Forex. i am approaching retirement and think it will be part time job for me.

Hello everyone, im yassim. I am 29 years old. Im here to learn the charts, im actually practise to trade in binary option. Good luck everyone and happy learning from each other.

Hi
Thank you Dr. Pipslow for your kind invitation and introductions.
My Names are Carlos Kipija . i live in the city of Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania , in the East Africa. I have wish to become a successful FX trader.
I hope this forum will provide me with answers to my many questions.

Cheers!

Hi there!

I am Jacquelyne. I am a complete newbie to trading. I’ve just created an account. I am 32 and in the USA. I’m looking forward to learning this new skill!!

Hello everyone,

My name is Roman.
I have been experimenting with trading for almost 10 years. I worked in several Forex brokerages, and I am here to help the “newbies” with basic questions regarding MT4 and trading in general. I am also interested in having discussions with like minded people.

P.S: I have been using babypips for the last two years and it helps new traders a lot in explaining how things work so I decided to finally register here :slight_smile: