RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

This so intruiging I love it.

Hello, I’m carlos from Costa Rica.

been learning about forex since a friend of mine joined wealth generators a while back, the guy now seems to be doing pretty good, he also turned himself into an speaker and kind of FX celebrity (i think that is part of how he sells his product).

Im looking forward to learn more about forex, i do reasonably well with my demo account (500USD profit about a month - i try to trade just like i would in my live acount). The thing is, i have no formal education about why to do things… it might be just luck, and i want to reduce the luck and replace it with education so i can reduce future risks.

Also, is there anyone from Costa Rica? im looking for a place to get together, learn and trade.

Regards,
-MC-

HI ALL, My name is Garyf10 i’m new to the forex scene and i no nothing about it so thought here would be a great place to start maybe get some good advice from the members here, i just started the other day with a damo account but after 2 days i found it was to easy to do trades knowing the money wasn’t real so i opened a real account with a few hundred GBP for now things are great :slight_smile: im living in Asia so was kind off missed up on the trading times but im getting used to it now. so and tips for me to give any good threads a read on here? anyway ill have a look around see what i come across. chao

Hi, I’m William. A greenhorn in this forex thing. I learnt about Babypips from a friend and i am looking forward to learning alot from this platform.

Hi Lexys,

Thanks for your advices. Yes i know now that i needed mooooooooore practice and knowledge. Thanks a lot for the book " to read ". Have a nice holiday season.
Peace.
Joe

Hi, everybody! I am Evgeny from Ukraine. My experience of trade on Forex more than 10 years. It is interesting to me to know opinion of other traders according to forecasts for movement of currencies, the best brokers, trading systems, trade platforms. I am also ready to share of my knowledge and experience.

Hello everyone. My name is Davis. I am completely new to FX although I have been doing a little research on trading for a few months now. I’m looking for a lot of insight as to how everything works and to finally stop procrastinating about getting started in trading. Hoping to gain a lot of knowledge as I move along. Any help would gladly be appreciated.

Hello everyone!

My name is Sam, im very new to this! I’m just here to seek advise and knowledge or any further information and resources that could help me to become, a successful trader.
Could anybody help me on the following?

1. What’s the best demo account, for forex?
  2. Windows or MacBook? Regarding trading?
  3. Any links to YouTube Or website I should be looking at?

Thanks guys…

Hi everyboy I am new trader and I started getting myslef educated less than 4 months, so not know much yet. I leave in São Paulo / Brazil and love travel with my wife to know new countries, people and places. I expect to learn with you and to contribute as I learn and pass on to other people too.

Welcome to the forum, Sam (even if you’ve been here since April 2014)!

These might help …

[B]301 Moved Permanently

http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/82488-how-much-studying-should-i-do-before-practising-demo-account.html[/B]

Personal preference.

For myself, I wouldnt ever try to use a Mac for trading.

I think almost all the people I know who do, also use a software thing called “Parallels” to be able to make everything they need Windows-compatible, and for myself I’ve never really seen the point of paying extra for a Mac and then paying extra again for special software to make it think it’s a PC. Seems like something to avoid, to me, but what do I know?

Personally, I recommend avoiding internet “information”, generally, because there’s so little quality control of what’s published online, and a lot of it is published with a view to or as part of promotion/marketing; I know a lot of it’s very unreliable and inaccurate, and when you’re new it’s understandably close to impossible to differentiate between “information” and “misinformation”.

Also, one needs to bear in mind that in a field of endeavour at which so very few participants ever really achieve any success, the “general consensus of opinion” about many of the issues involved is pretty likely to be a fairly misguided one, so it’s obviously particularly easy to end up inadvertently “copying losers” rather than “copying winners”, if you rely on “what most people online are saying”.

I think these very big and very common problems are to a large extent easily circumvented by sticking to reading [I]well-recommended, well-established, mainstream, orthodox trading textbooks, published by well-recommended, well-established, mainstream, orthodox publishers[/I] (i.e. all of it “peer-reviewed” and “quality controlled”, before it ever saw the light of day) and avoiding internet “information”.

hi i am enamul from bangladesh. I started fx since 2012 but still learning. cause i am not regular on it. but now i think i should be reuglar. so that why i join babypips to learn perfectly.

Hi, My name is Emmanuel Mensah from Accra - Ghana in West Africa. I am just a newbie to Forex trading and wants to give my best shot and through little research I did I go to Baby pips where all about foreign currency trading is taught in depth for the average person to gain practical and technical knowledge of how it works. Notwithstanding I have a degree in accounting but that doesn’t qualify me to trade straight away without appropriate tutorials from the experienced ones in here. Love you all to the brim.

Ho Ho

Im PIPTONYTE from the southern hemisphere, want to learn Forex Trading so i can supplement my income!!

Simple as that…:slight_smile:

Hi Dr Pipslow

My name is Bonganjalo from South Africa. I’m a University student who’s trying to create Plan B for the life after Varsity. Unemployment is high in my country so I don’t want to be poor, while I’m rich in mind. I started forex a few months ago, doing it on my free time on a demo. I created a small live account last week, with the little knowledge I had and what happened after is the reason why I’m here. I lost all the cash in my account and I was thinking of quitting forex for good, but my Mom encouraged me to continue since it was my first experience of the live account. She said I will get better with time. So i decided to do more research about forex and my research lead me to this site. Already I’ve learnt a lot of new stuffs.

Greetinga everyone, my name is Boitshoko also known as chokza, I am from South Africa from a small province called the North west province. I have a keen interest in learning the trading world and how it works that’s basically the reason why I joined babypips. Hope ill learn a lot from everyone in here who has experience in the trading world.

Thanks hope we’ll have a great time

hi Im Cedric, from South Africa i hoping to converse with like minded traders, especially scalpers and day traders.

Introduce myself.

Hello, people. I am Piyopiyo, a male, 49 year old, lives in Japan, and have more than 3 years of the FX trading experience.
I am a day trader and trade the FX with basically day pivot point levels.
I am looking for some online mates to trade the FX exchanging informatin daily.
If you are interested in me, please send me an email.
According to the rule of the Forum, the members are required to post at least 20 posts here before he/she is able to send emails to other members.
I will make posts more than 20.

Best regards and cheers!

Morning everyone,

Im Scapinetto, from France. Spent a couple of time working on the FX market, here to discuss ideas with anyone interested.

Hope we’ll be able to hold serious yet fun convos :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Scapinetto

Thanks. This is KeyWest and I just joined site today. Have traded equities in the past and giving spot FX a go now. Read all of Raghee Horners books and also some of Kathy Liens. Just getting started now and looking forward to trading forex. I live in Atlanta now and trade daily and I’m excited about learning and progressing in forex trading.
Thanks!

Hi,

My name is Jeremiah. I’m 21 years old and I live in Montreal, Canada. My friend told me about this and sent me a link via facebook. I was curious and am glad there is an educated based to learn about Fx! The more I learn the more I can tell I don’t know anything at all hehe… Looking forward to seeing how this journey will go for me :slight_smile: