RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hi all,

I am IncogniPIPS, the name says it all I like to be in the background observing from a distance but strangely I have a very sociable personality. I am super new to trading, fact only about a month into it and still feel lost most of the time. Outside of learning how to trade, I enjoy running and I hope to blend my discipline and patient I have in the sport with trading. Iā€™ve ran across this site a few times in my search of skepticism, but after digging in deeper I noticed there were a lot of valuable information that can help get me started. Currently Iā€™m still in grade school and I am struggling to analyze charts, and identify my method of trading. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I rather envy you, I think. Iā€™m the exact opposite: I like to be in the foreground observing close-up but strangely I have a fairly anti-social personality. :8:

Good luck. There are many people here who are willing to help (though I think itā€™s probably fair to say that ā€œstruggling to analyze chartsā€ is more or less a continuing process, albeit one of which the outcomes tend gradually to improve with increasing familiarization); specific questions usually attract a range of answers, including some helpful ones. And welcome to the forum. :cool:

Hi
I am pevit2 Peter Viiting and from Denmark, sometimes Sweden,

I have not really any experience with trading. Some attempts. But as I do consider our economy a general ecological disaster I have been somewhat reluctant to follow through.
Finally I realise, that if I should be motivated to hang around for a considerable time, some income without all the usual constraints is imperative.
I live in a half open shack in the back of a friends garden, with some small dogs and some hens.
I collect most of our food by occasional dumpster diving. In this part of the world the supermarkets really dump a huge amount of useful food and other stuff. It is really disgusting. But at least the animals love the big variation of their food. The wind blows a bit and it is fairly mild for the season.

Hello to All respected members of the forum
I am sabyous live in Perth Australia. By profession I am a senior Banker but know nothing about forex trading as It is entirely different from my core field of general banking and credit. So I am also super new and start learning.This is huge platform for beginners. Hopefully I will make here new friends and at the same time will get valuable information.

Am Colisile from Swazilandā€¦ Am new here still at school. Any help will be appreciated.

Hello everyone. Another newbie here :slight_smile: excited to start my journey in this industry. The road is a long way to go and I do not know what to expect :stuck_out_tongue: So far been reading a lot and absorbing things slowly one at a time, not going to overload my brain too much now. Looking forward to meeting new friends here and acquiring more knowledge. Have a good one folks! Cheers

Hi its dinamok here, i trade for 2 years with Elliott waves, still learning. Im from eastern europe, but i dont live in my country since was a babyā€¦ but im still on east :stuck_out_tongue:
lets make some pips :slight_smile:

Hi all my name is Santosh i am trading in demo ac from last 1.5 years with multiple accounts, They are free :stuck_out_tongue: .Made some super profits from first day 4000$ in single day of ac of $10000 next few days some more profit. And day comes, one day full ac burnet.
Ok then trading is not just about profits its about skills money management and mainly emotional management. Market doesnā€™t have any emotions so one has to leave their emotions also it works better that way.
Rest Technical learn from here. Practice more and control.
Good luck to all

Hello, I am new to the forex trading market. I remember once, when i was a teenager i came across this website, and now 5 years later i wanted to try again. I come with an open mind set to encounter and to learn.

Hello,i am Enrico.
Iā€™m from Europe and itā€™s a few months that i discovered the trading world.
I started with stocks and now iā€™m trying with forex 'couse i think(hope) that it coulā€™d be better for intraday trading.

Hi Everyone,

My Name is John and I am an IT technician from USA. I have no background in the forex market. As I cruised babypips website for an hour, I felt this is the place that would help success in my forex market journey. I am such honor to be a member of babypips community.

Hi all,
Iā€™ve decided that this year Iā€™m going to learn to trade in FOREX so that I can retire early and have enough money to live the lifestyle I want to. Plus Iā€™ve got kids who Iā€™d love to provide for much better than Iā€™m currently doing. Right now I just getting my FOREX education into gear and I have opened demo account so that I can practice what I learn. Iā€™m hoping to learn much in this forum and Iā€™m looking forward to being a valuable contributor at some point.

My name is Toyin, I am a nurse by profession. I was introduced to forex trading at the start of this year. I felt excited about the trading tales and I wanted to dive in straight but I felt I must do a bit of search before I do that. I hope Mr Pipsiololgy will be able to help me with my research. Thanks so much for this site.

[U]Greetings Piptizens,[/U]

My name is [U]Iskandar[/U] (sounds redundant was it),22 and yes iā€™m currently a student(was lucky). I was exposed to this world quite aroundā€¦ 2 years back yet i was not really determined to truly study and learn how to trade with discipline. Didnā€™t do backtests for any strategy i learned. and in those time period it was on and off thing. Luckily, i had to bear my loss around 250$ only. it took some time to grow them from a small amount of deposit since i was also really careful/cautious to put any entry. Yet it took me only few minutes to lose all those in only one session of entry. learned from my mistake, never abandon TP/SL and iā€™ll bear in mind that i should let major news comes through first, then after itā€™s announced, i could then start my entry.

[B]new resolution[/B]; see things to the end.

hope i could learn from this society thatā€™s established based on mutual interests. hope i could learn from all of you and learn things together too.

[U]cheers[/U]

Good Luck Enjoy learning and trading

All the best John

Just wanted to pop in and say hello to everyone!

I was introduced to forex a short time ago and have literally been hooked every since!

Iā€™m looking forward to absorbing, learning and implementing as much as I can of the forex world. Itā€™s like a maze of challenges that become increasingly difficult and if you overcome and master them can lead to a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow :59:

Well Iā€™m on my way to explore all that babypips has to offer. Much success to everyone!

thank youā€¦im new hereā€¦hoping to gain more friendsā€¦ i usually trade gold and usdjpyā€¦

Hi! Iā€™m Joe Bernard Pablico. You can call me JB. Iā€™m from the Philippines. Iā€™m 53 years old. Iā€™m new on forex and I want to learn about forex. I have just started yesterday investing a few bucks and somebody is assisting me for two transactions now. I have used my credit card to finance my investment. I would like to ask if whenever I will be paying the amount I have withdrawn from my card, will the payment goes directly to the credit card company through online? Since this is my first time to do this, I am just worried about it. I hope you could help me understand this thing. Thank you for your help.

Hello I am Dee Dee Pipirium, I am Angolan and i have been interested on investing in Forex because to my attempted to invest in the Stock Market did not meet the standards. I have to take that risk to have the cash flow for my retirement. I have been learning about forex since two month and the demo account seems like Alien language despite the quick course i have taken on a online platform. I have discover babyips.com by asking the question about the definition of leverage in forex. My aim is to find a better way of creating saving income and take my life to a better level despite a good job i have. I also want to be able to invest in other companies with the money made in forex.