RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hello, my name is Galy,

I’m from France, a nice country where you pay plenty of taxes and even more when you earn a some money.

I’m 30 years old, and i’m interested by trading since i began to earn some money and i realised that my bank and my country (France) are stilling me with taxes, etc even if it’s legal i feel like stolen !

I heard about this forum from a french trader whom told me to learn basics here because it’s great.

I plan to start trading after completing the school with a test acount somewhere in first time and then with real money if the first step is a succes!

I’ll be glad to share with you my experience on the forum and to learn about yours.

Btw excuse my poor english!

See you.

Hi all,

My names Mardy, I’m from Australia, and I’m interested into getting into Forex trading as a hobby, and possibly as a source of income. I’ve spent the last week reading a lot of stuff around the internet and taking notes - namely from Investopedias detailed walkthrough!

I’m an international seafarer which is a job that comes with a lot of downtime (about half the year to be precise!) So aside from doing jiu jitsu which is my main hobby, I stumbled upon forex trading due to my interest in reading about economic news.

I’m looking to learn, and be part of the community, and progress eventually when I feel brave enough onto a demo account and then a mini account, and then infinity and beyond!

I’ve heard good things about this forum and I’m looking forward to diving in.

Cheers

Mardy

Hi, my name is Steve and I am based in the UK. I have been a Forex trader for more than 10 years and in January this year left work to become a full time trader. I have built a good trading balance during the last 3 years having lost money consistently before that. I try to be a careful and accurate trader, I review all my actions and constantly try to improve.
My trading is a combination of fundamentals and Elliot wave with a mix of just about everything else. I trade with IG markets (tax free in the UK) having moved from FXCM about two years ago.
I am hoping to find a few like minded traders to share ideas and thoughts with, being self employed and trading at home is much more difficult than i imagined. I think i need to bounce trade ideas off people before trading, my hit rate has dropped significantly since I started trading full time and mistakes have crept into my work.
Some sort of trading team/community would really help I think.
Looking forward to meeting some people in the forums
thanks

steve

Hi, Peter here, introducing myself. I have been trading forex already but I’m exited to find inspiration here, explore new ideas because market changes and what worked several years ago doesn’t work nowadays.

I have experienced successes but also falls. I learned not to be greedy and found “my way” how to trade profitable in long term with affordable risk. I have a fulltime job so I am not pressed to earn a living on forex.

I build strategies /trading plans based on technical analysis and then I validate them on historical data before trading them live. It is hard and time-consuming and it seemingly never ends because of changing market. Sometimes I develop strategies myself sometimes I inspire from other sources (like normanslab).

I am willing to share my knowledge, experience, my trading rules and I hope I’ll find here some fresh ideas how to approach trading forex.

Hi there. My name is Mackenzie, and I’m new to both Forex. I’m 21, A college student from South Africa.

A friend of mine introduced me to Forex and I’m glad because its so interesting and i’m of course ready to make money. I absolutely love learning about it.
The Babypips community is probably the best thing since fire. I’m excited to learn, and I know that there a amazing people here that will be great help.

Thank you

Hi,
I am bamaslickpulla. I totally new to any of this. Never heard of Forex or BabyPips until a day ago. Now I am going to explore and see where this adventure leads me. Thanks for the acceptance and I look forward to a great time.

Hi I am chris from the UK, started yesterday and need to learn alot. made the mistake of buying GBP vs USD today and nearly lost the lot . hope it goes back down

Hi, I am Joseph trading major pairs on multiple accounts, both manual and automatic entries. I have already made my first baby pips :slight_smile: and need more advanced techniques. Hope I’ll find it here. Trading Forex really got into my head. I want to turn opportunities into profit!!

Hello community. Name is Derrick and relatively new to Forex. Aiming to learn much and make my dreams come true, and keep learning… Happy to be here.

Hi i am rubel chowdhury and i am a journalist.I am very interesting of forex trading and i am jumped in with a demo account in a site.Now i want to invest more money so i am searching many trusted brokers site.please give me trusted brokers sites.

Hi friends. I’m here to lean forex

Hello all I am Edward and like the person before me, i’m here to learn to trade currencies. from Melbourne Australia

Hi im pipqueen46 from Houston tx…new to fotex but loving this hustle !!!

Greetings babypips…

Hi, my name is Achates, totally newbie to forex world though I keep hearing about this over and over again but was never take it seriously. I am of legal age and now it haunts me that I had slept over that years without learning this road.

Now here, I am taking that call and hopefully gains many insights from wide range of users. Glad I could say it is never too late and earn what could be missing.

peace to all- Achates

Greeting everyone from Florida.
I am new to the trading world thanks to a dear friend of mines.
Looking around, getting to know everything there is to know about trading so i can have income coming in while working on the clock. Not much that I know as of yet. But, Hey I have to start somewhere and I am looking forward to all of your input and guidence.

Good Happy Trading

Hello,
My name is Dheon glad to join this forum. wanna know more about forex. please guide me. thanks folk

Hey guys, my name is Lexa, I’m from Nigeria. On my quest to escape the perilous times being faced by my beloved nation I decided to take a journey into forex trading and then stumbled into babypips. I’m still very new in the trade and hope to be mentored by the very experienced and professional traders here. Thanks

Hi guys I am a new member in fact this is my first post. I am from Pakistan and I am doing BSIT. I am also new on forex please guide me.

Hi everybody!

My name is Al and I am a 34 year old male from Los Angeles. I recently took an interest in Forex trading. I am absolutely new this whole trading thing and would really like to learn from all the senior members here.

By the way,

I found your website because /r/Forex had you guys in the sticky as the best place to learn the ins and out of Forex trading.

Hello Everyone

My name is Kendra and a Newbie to Forex. I was introduced by a friend. I have started the lessons, still on easy and understandable. Hope to make some $$.

Great Site!