RULES + Welcome to the Introduce Yourself forum

Hello Everyone

My name is Kendra and a Newbie to Forex. I was introduced by a friend. I have started the lessons, still on easy and understandable. Hope to make some $$.

Great Site!

Hi all I am the MidKnight_King, I have known about trading since 2005, but never partook or really researched it until now. I would like to do this as a career for myself. Whether it is FX, futures, commodities or options I know that babypips is the place to be, l consider you all my breathen, we are like the trading Assassins Creed.

Ps I’m from London & I predict Andre Ward will defeat Sergi Kovalev in their rematch.

Kind regards

Hi guys
My name is Sunkanmi, Kanmi for short :slight_smile:
I am actually quite late to find out about forex (so i think). I am a dentist who has recently seen some of his friends no longer able to practice dentistry due to the physical demand of the profession. So i thought to myself, if my hands and back go MIA, the only thing i will have left to use is my mind. Hence Forex. Looking forward to making this transition :slight_smile:

Good day all my name is FxMafundane.

I’m from South Africa, I’m quite very new to Forex.
I’ve seen some social media posts and blogs about individuals claiming to make crazy money trading but there’s always a catch when I try to follow up. Mostly they never share how it is done and when they do it’s for a ridiculous fee that I honestly can’t afford. After much web trawling and searching I finally came across this site and so far I’m liking it. I hope to make it big someday.

Hey…
I am Edwordclass from Kenya. I was interested in stock trading until I learnt of the forex trading. I look forward to real trading in future so I am here to Learn and practise as much as I can.

Hi ALL!
Im Alina Lee and I’m Forex addicted :slight_smile: I´ve been an entrepreneur for almost all my life. But sadly can´t say I´ve succeeded, still meanwhile I´ve learned a lot about myself and people. I always dreamt of a company in which I needn´t give orders, because everyone knows what to do, my dreamt F1 Race team, that´s why they were selected, but didn´t happened. I´m a believer that making mistakes is human, but getting better is also human, so I couldn´t stand people don´t being responsible for their errors, not even trying to understand what and why things went wrong and take corrective actions. That´s how I started to look something at which I could be good, 100% responsible of my actions and no one to take care off because when I did, they didn´t even mind to think if I was struggling and if I needed more help form my team, sad enviroment. Still business is what I like so now I´m starting a Hydroponics Farm (little one) while learning about commodities, futures and options. I´m getting into real states for capital growth and passive income and started FX a year ago (just warming up) honestly I´ve lost some money, but though I went to University, I dropped twice, so I take it as my education costs. Hope to be able to fit in your community.
All The Best to All

Hello Everybody,
I’d like to introduce myself to this forum.

Some years ago, an experienced bank director advised me to widen the range of my company capital investments, setting up a 6 months forex contract EURCHF.

Well, it was a good idea, but I considered the fees I paid were so expensive, so I started to study if there was an easy way to trade forex by myself.

At the end of summer 2012, after reading many articles, attending webinars and hard training with many demo’s trading accounts, I decided to begin with a real one.

My first broker was AVATrade, then I passed through FXCM and became ambassador of the Dailyfx forum; in that place I learned so much from experienced traders; with some I started a friendship and this helped me to build my own indicator and my strategy,

Due to the troubles of FXCM with forex regulators FSA and CFTC, but before the SNB shock of 2015, I switched to another broker , the Australian VantageFx, but after few months the London branch decided to split from the mother house and rename as GOMarkets. I accepted to stay, but when again after a short period they decided to re-brand to INFINOX , I was perplexed and so abandoned that account.

Actually I work with OANDA and feel confortable with them.

Regarding my trading style , I make just one trade in a day on forex main currencies, I do not use EA and I have just one indicator of mine on charts.

My strong points are money management and discipline.

I like to define myself as a human trader who has built his own system day by day, brick after brick, and now operates protected by mentality strong like a wall !

I’ve come to sign on Babypips as a newby and hope to find new fellows and work up on this forum, since Dailyfx has been closed after purchasing by IG Markets, last year.

Best regards
Andrea

Hi Dears,

My name is Fred, I am a newby in forex and idea is improve the robot programing.

Hello everyone,
I am new to trading FX, and it will be a while before I will be trading at a level that will provide a reasonable living, however I totally agree with the statement made to me many years ago by a professional Trader.” If you don’t treat you’re trading account as a business you will lose it”.
The act of placing a trade is the same as placing a bet at roulette if you don’t do your due diligence.
Every new starter must learn to lose as well as win. Know why the trade lost, (outside of general world events that can take the market by surprise), and know why the trade reached target, to ensure repeatability. This can only be done by keeping accurate records,
And most important, Risk management is the first, second and third thing to learn, and be disciplined about.
Risk management ensures that the Money, stops being the Money and becomes the tool of your trade.
So I will be going slowly and surely. there is much to learn.

I wish everyone a profitable future.:23:

Greetings, I’m Amethyst
Had an intro to trading almost a year ago but didn’t dedicate enough time to trading to become proficient. Am looking to educate myself, build up my skills.

Thanks

Hi All,

My name is John and I’ve traded commodities a little bit many years ago. Forex looked very interesting to me. I believe…I sincerely hope…that I have the qualities necessary to become a proficient Forex trader. I’m smart. I’m good at math, spotting patterns, and can figure almost anything out. If anyone can be successful at Forex, I believe I can also. I’m proceeding slowly and cautiously so that my Forex education is adequate before I trade real money. Beyond that, I’m a blank slate…

Hi, this is Joseph from the US Houston, Texas. I have been studying the material on this blog and demo trading for a few months.

Cheers
JD

My name is Lucy2017 and I am interested in becoming successful. I have worked all of my life and have never seen a return on my investment of time. I am hoping that may be able to find a way to increase my wealth and find work that I enjoy. I am new to Forex trading. I don’t know anything about it at all. Any help and information will be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Hello all, my name is Gerald. I am new to Forex and hoping to learn as much as possible to become a professional Forex trader. I am looking forward to being back in school and practising what I learn on a demo account for a little while before going live. A friend suggested that Babypips was the right place for me to do this. I look forward to the journey!

20 posts were split to a new topic: Hi Everyone, my name is Braandon

JIANG ZUOXIAN

Hi everyone, I’m Jiang and I am very interested in the forex market and I spent a few years trading. Being a curious type I am always willing to learn new things so I studied forex with a magnifying glass. Especially I am keen on trader tools. I believe the better you equipped the more chances you’ve got to win.

I’m good in trader tools, like forex robots, strategies, arbitrage, etc. and welcome other traders to join for the discussion.

Hello, my name is Joseph Karnwhine, 57 years old, an African

Hello… My name is di4vat.
I just came across this forum after searching for days online for a forum that can teach Forex
in it’s simplest form and am glad I found this forum.
I am from Ghana and starting trading Forex about two months ago so am very new to Forex.
I want to to learn as much as I can from Forex so I can stand on my own feet and make good
chart analysis and make some good pips also.
I thank whoever created this forum.
Can’t wait to learn all that I can here… But will take it slow though.

2 Likes

Hello! I’m Rei and I’m new to forex. Hoping to learn more here and meet new friends.

1 Like

A quick Intro here…

I am a female trader, originally from Sydney, Aus, buy now living in London, UK. I nearly got sucked into the penny stock world by Tim Sykes. I dont think the guy is that bad, but penny stocks are not for me. After researching other options I discovered Forex by a guy on YouTube called “Trading with Rayner”. He has got some excellent content and all for free. Then I discovered Babypips and now im learning even more. I have a demo account with Trading 212, but when I go live I am looking for a more professional, reputable broker to trade forex with.

I can see the massive potential to make some money with Forex. I am not aiming to become a millionaire, I am being relastic, but I have the hopes and aspirations to give me extra play money so I can live a lifestyle and not have to rely on my Monday to Friday job for that extra money. I would like to live it up on holidays without thinking how I have to budget on my regular income.

Thats the dream, plenty of learning to do.

Ciao,
A

3 Likes