Home trader Full time since 2006 willing to help newbie Also I need help on indicato

Hi my name is Dennis Sherman from England , I trade for a living and started back in 2006 with limited success. Lost my first account within a year and crawled back a few times on my 2nd account after nearly loosing it and thats allin the past. Currently, I live in Bahrain in the winter and philippines for Summer, thats me on my CBR1000RR on the Bahrain Intl Circuite F1. I love racing. There was a pro photgrapher there that day and he took neet pics for a charge.

I started making income of about 2000 to 4000 a month by 2008 and with help from friends who are traders 2012 has been between 6000 and 10,000 a month.

I know the numbers are not massive but its realible income that enables me to enjoy mylife and live it how I want to. My first few years of trading were stressful. Now trading is fun and the system I use for trading is so easy that, i can set my stop above my entry within a few minutes of the trade as entry is the key.

I am willing to help anyone on request trade the same methods, as i hated the bad time i had learning back in 2006. Experience counts, it really does.

I request some help from a programmer, I need a alert with SMA and candle. Basically i need an alert that tells me the candle is within 10 pips of the 100 SMA and another alert when the candle is within 10 pips of the 200 SMA. This indicator will help me a lot, as every morning i scan 20 pairs at least to find this situation. a MT4 alert would let me chill and improve my day dramatically…pl ease Help

Thanks for reading and I am here to help to

2 Likes

Teach me everything that babypips school does not!!!

Ok I just want you to take this as a first lesson, look at 1 hour charts on at least 5 pairs with nothing on the chart apart from candles and a 200 SMA. Study how price works around the 200 , then comeback to me and tell me what you see.

Hi Dennis,

I am also a newbie.
I have recently started trading and I am using ETX capital and esignal through knowledge to action, I would also like to learn and get tips from you.

Welcome Dennis… We always look forward to willing teachers with an Open mind and something genuine to offer the community. Hope to learn a thing or two from you. Keep it clean and free… :wink:

Ok, my entry this morning was london session, i still hold the same position,

usd cad

you can see 2 trades there, the redline where i entered is the 200 sma for the short was a few days ago. Current trade longis still open. Entry on the 200 during this morning london session. Now i have already filled my self half of the position. meaning i took one lot, bagged 100 usd but left the other half open. Have not moved up my stop, as i prefer to get 200 pips then cash in for 20. i will let it ride.

Good to have you here and if I can recommend something you should start a thread on your trading

Thanks, but please understand, all that stuff about wizzy indicators and MAs that cross over do no play well with me. My way of trading for entry is on the 200 sma when price touches the SMA i look to go short or long depending on the current bias.
I really need somone to have an indicator that alerts me when price is within 10 pips of the 200SMA. coz i spend a lot of time going though every currency looking for price near the 200 ma…its very boring

With all due respect I didnt say anything about indicators. I just said you should start a thread on your trading. and venture out a little on here there is a section on EA’s and I am sure someone there can help you with the alert you seek

thanks GBP USD is hot right now posible entry long if price hold within the 4 hour channel and finds support on the 200 SMA on the 1 hour

hallow Mr.Dennis…i am a new trader…i am not getting u …can u please…explain …how to use 100 and 200 sma…?

He wants you to do some homework first :slight_smile:

What you mean he is going to make us put a little effort into this? How rude :slight_smile:

When i look at the 200 SMA…i guess i see price is acting sort of the opposite…it looks like when it crosses they continue in that trend for some time.

I am a total newbie though still working through the babypips school!

when price is touching the 200 sma on a one hour you can see the sma makes a support or resistance, i enter on the SMA.

if you study the 200 you will see the entries there as clear as daylight. i did not invent this system but it works for me.

Oh god what do i do when i have to think? What do you mean, i cant just press print and get dollar bills to spew from my computer?

your right. your spot on…so if u imagine that you took entries on the sma based an hour chart then you cancalculate. see the chart

Everyone says make pips, forget the pips get the best price and hold your price then sell your price for cash, buy low sell high. entries on the sma are considered buying at a low price and less risky. safe bet. Zero + or minus starts on the 200

Good to see you here Dennis…

You have a Good trading strategy that work for you. I read an E-Book of LUMINOUS NEO - It’s free in the net or here in babypips or his facebook group - He explained the 200 SMA trading strategy there in the e-book. It’s called Luminous basic.

If somebody need to understand this system., then google it.

Good luck.

here is euro entry did not get on the cable i le this one run, maybe it will go for the big one. i will not give up my price for 20 pips i will let my cad trade and eur trade run [A TTACH=CONFIG]31465[/ATTACH]