Home trader Full time since 2006 willing to help newbie Also I need help on indicato

Hello Dennis, Are you enjoying ripping off my 100/200 SMA thread that I taught you on how to use the 100 and 200 SMA 301 Moved Permanently

Also the many many many questions you had to ask me in order to learn how to use it… first one starts here: 301 Moved Permanently

Dear Babypips members, Dennis is nothing more than a rip off, all he is doing is using all of my thread info to make himself out to be a pro trader. In fact, if you read the links to thew thread I have provided above, you will learn how to use the 100/200 SMA, and you will also see that Dennis did not have a clue on how to use them until I provided the info last month.

He is sucking you in using my methods and making out to be a pro… hes after your cash!

Im afraid Dennis is nothing more than a common crook, ripping off threads to re-use as his own for financial gain in the future when he launches a product/serivce. Do read his questions he asked on my thread above to show he has no clue on how to use the MA’s.

Cheers

David

I knew the story wasn’t believable! What kind of girlfriend would watch forex charts?! Lol…

I thought the same at first, but i see that many people does use this kind of trading method. Greg on fxlive uses the same thing, 200 and 100 SMA along with the Fibs.
Doesn’t really matter unless he’s charging or promoting something else.

It’s also interesting that David doesn’t have a problem making accusations… But the moment someone questioned HIM in his own thread… He responds by saying he will refer to his lawyer and pursue prosecution for “libelous comments”…

DJ, the use of 100/200 sma in the hourly is old as hell… let’s see if he shares something new to the strategy

He put us on his ignore list yunny… Remember? For asking questions… So I doubt he can see our comments

The use of the 100/200 SMA’s have been around since the moving average was first calculated and invented… that is completely granted yes!

But if you read his questions on my thread above, he had absolutely no clue on how to use them. The thread was made laste month, yet he claimed to be in the biss using them since 2006 full time.

Thats my only point.

At no point did Dennis take credit for this, infact he repeatedly says that it’s not his system.

There goes my light hearted fun as David brings the hostility - booooooo!

Banker, I have no beef. I simply ignored your silly comments to keep a very educational thread I made, and spent a lot of time on in focus and to the point.

Simple as that.

I then requested the thread be locked to stop trolls making countless posts are ruining the informational and educational posts a needle in a hay stack.

baz1982… the funny thing is… I have you and Dennis following me on twitter, and the 2 of you seem to be good friends for many years. So obviously your in on the double act…

Actually you threatened legal prosecution…

I do not appreciate that…

And trust me… If he starts trying to advertise services for a fee… Like you did… I will be just as harsh on him.

I am not on twitter, nor had I ever heard of Dennis before tonight & for that, I shall be consulting my legal team & getting my lawyers on the case (no idea if I used that joke in context but thought that I’d jump on the bandwagon).

So how do you label these comments? Seems to me Dennis’s name is now under question from libelous comments you just made… Damaging his reputation… I’m sure babypips has your ip address on record should he choose to prosecute…

the PAMM account is also free?

Baz do you self a favor… before you try to act all mighty m8… cover your tracks first.

You and Dennis are Bosom Buddies on twitter, both of you follow me.

PAMM account is pruley based on profit and “high water mark”… you can’t run PAMM for free I’m afraid, they don’t let ya.

http://pamm.hotforex.com/en/fund-manager-details.html?l=58974123512456235462810&usermode=0

Looks familiar David?

How do you possibly lose 42.79% in legitimately 3 days? I swear that’s just as hard to make 42.79%, assuming you don’t enter and exit large positions all day and losing out the spread each time.

So leave trades open without a SL?? Not too professional…

The thread is now locked for moderation.