Newbie from Bahrain

Hi guys…

My name is moe and I am a newbie from Bahrain. I’ve been a lurker on babypips for a while and flirted with forex trading on and off for quite some time. Never grasped forex trading concepts until I stumbled upon babypips school (still learning). I have been successful with my “new” practice account after losing various practice and live accounts due to a nice mix of lack of money management, strategy and awful brokers. My knowledge and confidence are growing by the day but I won’t jump into a live account just yet. I promised myself that I’ll only go live once I graduate from pip school and maintain a successful practice account for 2-3 months.

I have a great career (excellent steady income) which I plan on continuing. However, I am targeting an additional $500-$800 per month through my trading eventually, so fingers crossed :wink:

Excellent!!! Finally someone coming into this with realistic expectations… Welcome and goodluck!

hi you can meet me at anytime i am in bahrain to, i live in juffair and i am from the UK. I trade full time, will help you with anything, my bahrain mobile is 39303528 , race season starts soon at the BIC I love bikes, I normally trade from Dome on fridays as i like the enviroment see ya

welcome and wish you good luck

@Banker and @FX gold

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. :slight_smile:

Hi Dennis,

Small world huh? Never thought I’d bump into anyone from Bahrain serious about training let alone being successful at it. I’ve saved your number and would love to meet for a cup of coffee to chat forex and English premier league perhaps (not much of speedster me).

no worries i like to share experience, making new friends is good, no money involved in this just you buy the coffees

footy is alright but im more of a motorsport guy…

You got yourself a deal mate… I’ll probably drop you a line later :slight_smile:

Cheers