Greetings

Hi everyone,

Very pleased to be educating myself in the art of Forex trading, I’ve had plans for years to do so. My debts are now paid, certain financial lessons learnt, no regrets, and looking forward to the future.

I’m 34, live in the UK, at the time of writing this, have just finished the Babypips pre-school section of schooling, got only one question wrong in the quizzes, and am looking forward to the rest of the material.

I intend to grow this business alongside my bespoke joinery business, and when the time is right, give up the day job. I’ve been doing joinery now for 14 years, making staircases, doors, windows and cabinets etc, and while I still occasionally get great satisfaction from it, I’m struggling to find the passion I used to have.

I think this is mainly because of the unhealthy amount of time and effort it takes to run the business, which includes marketing, consultations, measuring, pricing, ordering materials, actually doing the work, occasionally doing it again because either I have got it wrong or the client has changed their mind, invoicing, bookkeeping and maintaining equipment. This has all become too much to do just by myself, and I figure that the choice is either to take on staff, which involves a whole new set of headaches and in all likelyhood, use up the rest of my working life, or change my source of income for a more passive one, and actually get some use out of the remaining years of my youth.

Other than that, I love snowboarding, climbing, scuba diving, music, and good company, which hopefully I am in on this forum!

Look forward to chatting with some of you soon.

Cheers!