Shanghai trader

Hi fellow traders, my name is zhu .Have got forext training for about a year and half in a Shanghai forex training
centre.However I still find there’s a lack of learning resources and groups in china.I hope to share my system and experience to all of you.Therefore,we can share the most efficient system to judge the market and profit from it

Kind regards,
zhu

I’m a forex trader and have my own business in Forex. What you mean exactly not so much Forex in Shanghai? I live now in SH, but native Dutch. Also have Dutch company in Forex. Feel free to ask any question. Cheers. Good luck!

I just mean there’s not enough learning and training resources here as the govnt have not open the forex market completely. I am trading on my own now.I’ts been so nice to meet trader in Shanghai

Ok, but in the rest of the world also not. i mean, Forex learning centers not really good and also not worth the money. Practical and forums and face to face thats the best.

You are small trader or big?
Feel free to ask any question, love to help, no problem.
But maybe I dont answer immediately.

E: <[email protected]>
T: 18302164205

And for me isnt a big problem to sit once in a while with you to help and explore your trading skills.
React on above contact details. Not on on this forum, dont watch this often.
Cheers!

DON’T Follow BYUNG KOO MULDER (BKMulder)

DON’T INVEST WITH BYUNG KOO MULDER (BKMulder) OR MULDERVENTURE COM

Check Out this mulderventure.com review mulderventure com Web Site

DON’T INVEST WITH BYUNG KOO MULDER OR MULDERVENTURE.COM

Byung Koo Mulder lost $155,000 out of $300,000 I invested with him from February 1, 2010 – June 6, 2010. He lost this money by placing a big bet that the foreign exchange market was wrong about the Euro. Byung Koo Mulder thought the Euro would increase in value at a time when commentators across the world kept saying the Euro was in trouble and would be in trouble for some time to come.

Hey man, your title says newbie but seems like you know exactly what you doing with two businesses.

If you don’t mind me asking, how long you been this business and how long did it take to feel comfortable in opening the forex business. See I am brand new to this and one day would like to be successful, so any tips or points in my journey would be greatly appreciated. How much study did you have to do before you felt comfortable to trade live?

Thanks in advance