I m akinlolu

i akinlolu festus i live in nigeria as an investor ,i like forex trading but i don’t no much of it,i need mentor ,some that can help me or forex signal,
thanks

My name victor ijidola…I’m also a nigerian and also a newbie…

Omo Yoruba!

You re welcome. I will advice you to be self motivated, go through the baby pips school and graduate. All info you need about Forex trading has been covered here at baby pips school.
I tell you FX trading is mostly if not entirely an individual thing, trying to look for mentors might be out of reach(I’m not saying it is impossible), all I’m saying is that you should rather invest your time and energy in learning the ropes yourself.
I’m a typical example of what I’m telling you, nobody told me about Forex, i was searching for ways i can earn money online and i stumbled into this website and immediately i discovered that fx is what i’d definitely like to devote my time to, and there have been no looking back ever since
This is a great site were you can get online mentors so hang around here and read up every thread/post you see(don’t swallow every info hook line and sinker though).
You are welcome once again

I live in Benin City

Hi,mr Victor ,how are u and families ,pls i will like to no where u are in nigeria ,and also if u can add me on facebook with akinlolu olawale festus,them iwill introduce some thing to u
thank