Any comdoll traders out here? Hit me up! I'm Happy Pip :)

Hi everyone!

I’m Happy Pip, lady trader of the commodity currencies here on BabyPips.com. As some of you might know, I have a blog called Playing with the Comdolls which has my regular weekly take on the comdolls and some trades here and there.

I’m a huge fan of Harry Potter, Rachel Ray, Kathy Lien, and carry trade. Unless I’m busy whipping up a new recipe in the kitchen, I usually spend a few hours watching the charts carefully as I hunt for trade setups or chatting with my comdoll buds over at the Comdolls Section of the BabyPips.com forums.

Although I’ve been trading for a few years now, I’m sure I could learn from a lot of y’all when it comes to managing my trades and maximizing my profit potential so don’t be shy to drop a comment or two when I post my trade ideas! I really love it when I receive feedback from my fellow traders :slight_smile:

That’s pretty much all I got for now. See you around!

Hi there,

Often I’m trading Comdolls. But my trading style is based on Pure price action. No indicators at all. If that is not a problem then I will post my ideas here with chart.

So looking forward to trading setups. :smiley:

Happy, I also trade Comdolls, I even live in one.

I don’t restrict myself to them though. If it has a chart I can analyse I will trade it!

Nice seeing you here! Welcome to the BabyPips.com community! :slight_smile:

Cool beans! Where ya from? :slight_smile:

I’m in Australia. I grew up in Sydney, but now on the west coast working a day job with a company that makes products sold (mainly) to the mining industry.

Hello everybody, FX trader here but not restricted to comdolls only, trading everything from majors to crosses including commodities (XAU/XAG & CL), my trading style is swing trading hunting trends and break-outs.

All the best