Trying Not To Rush!

Hi all,

My name is Dan, I am from London, and have recently become aware of and interested in Forex. The biggest struggle ive had is finding a site which actually cuts the crap trying to become my ‘partner’ for $297 a month and will just teach me what i need to know to trade!looks like ive found it, and now just have to stop myself rushing into it with just a little knowledge!any feedback from any of you guys on the site, or Forex in general would be greatly appreciated! Thanks :57:

hi dan…you r pretty lucky…you got this site very early…this site is more enough to learn every thing…all the best…

Welcome to Babypips!

Patience is a tough one… but I to teach this concept more than any other application or tool in Trading. There is no real reason to rush… the emotional charge you are experiencing is normal… but it is not productive if you give into it and allow it to drive your decisions. I know, I know… easier said than done. However, should you control it and focus on the task of consistency and not profits… it will aid you in your development and overall execution.

[B]GLGT [/B] :57:

I can certainly confirm that! :smiley: